Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

how many, who did a cycle young, regretted it?

hey im just wondering how many of you guys who did a cycle when you were young 18-20 yrs old regretted it and felt should have done it later on for the reasons such as work ethic, diet or not enough base etc? how many didnt regret?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    hey im just wondering how many of you guys who did a cycle when you were young 18-20 yrs old regretted it and felt should have done it later on for the reasons such as work ethic, diet or not enough base etc? how many didnt regret?
    Good question.
    I have no regrets thus far

hellnhavoc is offline New Member
    dont know if you want my thoughts... Im 20 now and i did my first when i was 19... huge mistake i didnt know what i was doing and i didnt have pct ready. Recently i did again after my 20th bday after doing a year of research and it was worth it thus far. Obviously i dont if ill say the same later on. I can only hope so.

I cant stress how important pct is especially for us young guys.. I have come up to me all the time and ask for stuff ... i say do you know what clomid is they say no and i say i cant help you....

pretty much my thoughts exactly...someone in my gym sold me and my workout partner some dbol without knowing the dose/strength/brand/duration. basically we didn't know sh*t. we both took it and starting getting gyno signs b/f i started doing more research in enough time to bounce back b/f anything permanent. also we had no pct. just nolva midway through. everyone in the gym noticed we were on and then we lost almost all of it. thats looking back 6 years ago when i was 18. what a dumb*ss. i wish i would have waited.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    im 21 and started when i just turned 21. i have no regrets becuase i took all precautions and knew what i was doing.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycles was when I was 19-20 and they are the least effective cycles I have ever done. Ill tell you that it takes alot of research and book reading to get to where you can have effective cycles.

beefydragon is offline Member
    no regrets here bro... i never look back... always moving forward...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i might have started alittle too early....but hey it was fun and i can't do nothin about it now....but if i could have done it over again i would have waited until i was like 23....

Tank010101 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I did all my research... for about a year... everything I could read... scoured the boards, read everything possible... so when I did my cycle I was ready... no regrets... Started when I was 21... wish i had started when I was 20 :-)

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank010101
    I did all my research... for about a year... everything I could read... scoured the boards, read everything possible... so when I did my cycle I was ready... no regrets... Started when I was 21... wish i had started when I was 20 :-)
    I dont think that you have done very good research. You should know your body is still ragin with test at that age and changing that can really fu.ck with you.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    i was 21 when i did a dbol only cycle, no pct, and i really regret it, it just made me fat and im still trying to shift the fat, down to 17% BF

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    I dont think that you have done very good research. You should know your body is still ragin with test at that age and changing that can really fu.ck with you.
    Well, maybe he did good research and just does'nt care to follow it

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    ive been researching since i joined this site, trying to get all possible info from others, i ask all kinds of questions even stupid ones so i wont have to regret my upcoming cycle on august. if you do your homework, you should never ever have to regrett a cycle.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 20 atm and started at 20

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I have no regrets.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, of course as of now no one will have regrets. I would like to know what peoples answers will be in the next several years with a ton of cycles under their belts. Guys who are older tend to say they wish they would have waited.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    You are not going to find anyone I dont think.... the fact is, us older dudes dont like the kids doing steroids because when the kids are doing it, the FEDS start cracking down, then we cant get the gear as easily anymore or prices go up.

Oh well, I say its get even... try to be a 30-something and try to find/buy some LSD or ectesy... none of the kids will sell you any..... for a while the reverse was true with steroids... the 30-somethings had all the connections and wouldnt sell to the kids.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a cycle when I was 17-18 and I regret it because my dad found my stash and kicked me out of the house.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    im 19 and dont regret anything........yet, the reason being because i was 98% safe and was prepared for any side effects or anything, and PCT was a breeze

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i was 16 when i did my first cycle... i regret that i probably screwed up my hpta for life since i did no pct and i might have grown to be taller than i am now if i had waited...

W.J.A.B. is offline New Member
    I regret taking em, started taking them at 17, didn't no **** about them, just did what buddy said, did cycles with sust, deca , d-bol, primo, and anadrol -50, got ****ing huge, but im 19 now and have lost around 50 pounds. wish i woulda been smart about it, researched etc. ohwell, nothing i can do now.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    i started at 17 and did all my reseach. did very low doeses with clomid and nova.....very happy but wouldent recomend it

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    im 19 and just ended my cycle and am about to start the pct. my dad was a juicer during the legal days in the 80's. he told me about when he was juicing and to just take it easy. i took it light since it was my 1st cycle and did 20mg dbol ED and 250 mg test eth E4D. i gained 20 lbs and dropped my BF by 3%. so far no regrets and i hope to maintain at least 15 of the pounds that i gained.

Thread Information