bigreb is offline Associate Member

Finished last injection, now what?

Shot my last deca /sust wed., starting clomid in 3 weeks. I've got a whole bunch of questions. BTW i've gained about 30 lbs, alot of strength and muscle. I got a little sloppy on the eating the past month and did very little cardio so I definitely put on a few lbs around the waist but wtf. So do I continue to eat 4000 cals and 300 prot until I start clomid. And after that whats a good diet and workout routine until I start my 2nd cycle in 8 weeks. I've currently been lifting 6 days a week(1 body part per week). My goals are to obviously keep my muscle and lose as much fat as I can. I've heard a bunch of conflicting opinions on whether i should diet and cardio hard and change my heavy lifting routine. I plan on starting creatine next week. Any advise i'd appreciate.

BTW I'm 38, this was my 1st cycle,my weight went from 180 to 210, bench from 190 to 250, can't wait till next one!!!!

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    No help! bump

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    be patient bro,
    answers will come. i for one keep my diet the same until coming off clomid, and then taper my protein and cals down VERY gradually. i also start some methoxy, and a little creatine and glutamine for about 4 weeks.
    keep the vitamins and protein in you and you will be fine. good luck.

peace bb79

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I keep my cal and prot. up high untill I start my clomid, at which time I slowly start bringing them down a bit. Don't start getting sloppy on us now, its hard to eat right all the time, but get back into it bro. You pushed yourself to work out hard, so push yourself to do a little cardo, and eat right. Keep a good thing going for the 8 weeks off, then when your ready for your next cyc. its easier to keep a good diet, then try and start a good diet. I'll say it again,.........Dont get sloppy now. you got a good thing goin.

Thread Information