2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation throwing in whinny in to a test eth cycle how much whinny should i do a week ???

ive doing doing a cycle of test eth and dbol half way threw and loving the results but i have whinny and i wana throw it in now and stop the dbol soo i can get cut and work on my fast twitch muscles before the season starts how much should i do eod or a week ?? im running 500mg of test if that matters or not .... let me know

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Suggest 50ED if the pain is too much from injections you can drink it...yes you can drink winny.

yea ive heard that .. but the pain isnt that bad .. i dont mind it in my quad or glute but the only needles i could get my hands on were 21 guage can i use smaller ??? and when u drink it does it have the same effect as the injection ??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    needs to be run at least 5-6 weeks, so if you dont have that much, save it for another cycle

no i have plenty i have enough to run it for 10 weeks i just report to camp in 6 soo thats about what i planed on doing 5 or 6...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2davidbostonjr1
    yea ive heard that .. but the pain isnt that bad .. i dont mind it in my quad or glute but the only needles i could get my hands on were 21 guage can i use smaller ??? and when u drink it does it have the same effect as the injection ??
    I have been able to inject winny with a 25 gauge, shake the vial up well first and than draw and drinking it is a bit less effective but I doubt you would see a huge difference.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    oh my 21gauge, urgh thats nasty ...too big

if 21 is too big what should i use ive tried 25 its too small my whinny is oil based soo far 21 sucks it up the best 25 barley gets it .....

"ONLY THE STRONG SURRIVE"

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny has a tendancy of clogging the needle. 25g is going to be tuff. Shake it up really good. I would say try 23g and only run it for a max of 6 weeks. Any longer say goodbye to your joints.

Thread Information