Thread: Fina by itself

spound is offline Anabolic Member

Fina by itself

Ok guys, I have a buddy who is dead set on doing a Fina cycle by itself, eventhough i told him all the bad sides he woudl get if he didn't use test w/ it such as no libido and feeling like crap and such. I would appreciate it if you guys who have done Fina only cycles (i know you are on here) could tell me the negatives about it and what kind of sides you got or if you liked it even. Also, what i could tell hiom to convince him to not do a fina only cycle.

barbarian is offline Banned
    deprestion and a limp dik comes to mind.....

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    The only convincing i can give him is that it should not be done that way, he will need some testosterone .

If he wants to be an idiot then let him.

This might help....How long will it probably take him to get his libido back if he does PCT??

This is cut and pasted from something I cut and pasted from something I posted here....I think

"This is pasted from a response to a question from another board today but refers to a deca only cycle, which is very similar to a tren only cycle, although tren is slightly more androgenic .....yet not enough to change the general message here:

originally posted by einstein1905
    A deca only cycle is a bad idea for a number of reasons. For all of you out there that will say, "I did a deca only cycle, and it worked fine for me", well, you can also drive your car in reverse, and you'll get to your destination....that doesn't mean it's the best way or good for you/your car.
    Deca is virtually all anabolic and virtually nonandrogenic. Deca will shut down HPTA via it being an AAS as well as via elevated prolactin levels, which is why it shuts you down "harder" than most. Since you won't be using test with it and have ceased your own test production, and therefore DHT too, your body is in a state where there is nearly no androgens....not so cool. Deca dick is the argument people most commonly use against a deca only cycle, although there are many more "issues" with a deca only cycle that make it ill-advised...the huge shift in androgen:estrogen ratio is one of them....this has ramifications in the libido department as well as on SHBG levels.....SHBG levels will increase due to the shifted androgen:estrogen ratio, rendering much of the deca in your body NOT bioavailable. there's also the elevated prolactin levels in the basence of androgens, namely test, which can have psychological effects due to influences on neurotransmitter levels.

Will you gain on a deca only cycle? yes, you will, but it's the least efficient way to use AAS I could possibly think of.

One other slight difference is that trenbolone has a pretty weak affinity for SHBG, relatively speaking, but is bound by SHBG all the same."

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well clomid pct done correctly I'd say it would take about 3 weeks to be back to normal. But, thats a guess, everyone is different. What if he was to do something like tribulus while on?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    let him read these:

Fina newbie

Fina Ques

Tren only veterans

have him read these... there are plenty more. and if he still wants to do it alone. then so be it

Thanks for the replies fellas I appreciate it. I will Educate his dumb ass some more now.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    and let me know what he decides

custom fit is offline Member
    Hey bro's im on tren only for the last 6 weeks (today starts prop/tren/winn) and I have noticed increase in acne (back), libido is OK - but notice once i bust it takes about 2+ days to fully recover. I have noticed very good lean gains (10lbs) and vasculinity.

I am very pleased with tren only and would recommend only if test is available for the last 5 weeks. Like the bro's said pct is going to REALLY hard.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    OK - but notice once i bust it takes about 2+ days to fully recover.
    what does that mean?

does that mean when you work out it takes 2+ days to recover the body part?

Ok guys I concinved his cheap ass to throw test in there. He would have been in for a rude awakening if he didn't

Thread Information