John88Test is offline Member

Talking cycle combo question?

im gonna run dbol (reforvit-b) at 2cc's ED, 500 mg's of Test E E5D, and 500 Deca E5D, and 500 Sus E5D...sound good for a serious mass cycle...or should i lose the sus becuase it already has test e in it...any ideas...im lookin for some serious mass here...im 6'0 and about 188 right now and have done one cycle about a half a year ago of dbol only (i know stupid move but now i know not to do a dbol cycle only...)any ideas from some vets???

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    im gonna run dbol (reforvit-b) at 2cc's ED, 500 mg's of Test E E5D, and 500 Deca E5D, and 500 Sus E5D...sound good for a serious mass cycle...or should i lose the sus becuase it already has test e in it...any ideas...im lookin for some serious mass here...im 6'0 and about 188 right now and have done one cycle about a half a year ago of dbol only (i know stupid move but now i know not to do a dbol cycle only...)any ideas from some vets???

I'm not a vet, but I dont think you need the sustanon at all. If you did choose to run the sustanon, you'd need to run it more than every 5 day. Something more like EOD.

Choose either the Test E or Sustanon. If you're looking for some serious mass, the Test E will do the trick.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would drop the sust,it needs more frequent injections anyways.test,deca , and dbol is a good mass cycle. do you have anti'e and pct on hand?

i have clomid on hand....u think i should add novaldex too???

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    nolva 10mg ed
    b-6 200mg ed

id also drop the sust and run the test e and deca

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Got a few changes to suggest. I'll just lay out what I think would be best for you. Drop the sust and:
    D-bol, 40mg ED weeks 1-4 (could go 6 but probably wouldn't need to, your call)
    Test E, 500mg weeks 1-12
    Nolva 10mg ED weeks 1-12, 20mg ED weeks 13-17
    Clomid weeks 15-17/300mg days 1-3, 200mg days 4-7, 100mg days 8-14, 50mg days 15-21.
    Milk Thistle 1g ED weeks 1-17
    Multi Vitamin ED as you should be already
    This will give you plenty of results. You'll be able to see why your first D-bol only cycle was a bad idea. That sust would have been too much test for you considering it's your first time trying it. You'll get great results at 500mg a week. Thing is though, you need to inject it every 3.5 to 4 days. No longer in between than that. Most running test E inject it something like Mon morning and Thu Evening. That's the best way to get 3.5 days. Consider this cycle as I think it will do you good.

hey thanks man...im gonna drop the sus...up the dbol a lil...the test E ill hit up mon morning and thurs mornings...thanks for the advice bro...

oops...i meant thurs evenings

Thread Information