dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned

1st cycle of test eth, help guys!?!

Hey whats up bros, ive been thinking of AAS for a year now and i've been doin my research for the past 6 months and came up with conclusion for my first cycle. Im 20 years old, 5'7 and about 170lbs and 14 % bf with 3 years of good hardcore training. This is what im going to run:

1-10: Test E at 400mg ew

Pct will be Clomid/clen i might run Nolv all the way throught to prevent bloating, but i've heard that could prevent some gains.

If i do decide to run Nolv, should i start it the 3rd week, just about when the test will kick in? Im expecting to gain at leat 25lbs of this cycle since it's my first cycle, with a great diet to build LBM rather than a 'Bulking' cycle. btw, i love this site, you guys are truly awesome, wouldn't know what to without you guys, keep up the good work!!

Any comments guys please

legend is offline Associate Member
    i personally would add some dbols to that . test and dbol is a great first cycle. that is just my opinion.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run Nolva straight through to the end of PCT. D-bol would be good to jump start the cycle at 25mg a wk for the first 4 weeks.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    I would love to but the $$ is kinda limited, however i can get some deca , should i throw in some deca or just stick with test and see how i react to it?

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Do test alone. Save the nolv for gyno symptoms, but run liquidex throughout if you can get it.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    The liquidex is to lose water weight and keep the bloating off im guessing, correct? I will have Nolv, so i have to make decision if i should run it or use it part of my pct. Or could i just run Liquidex and Nolv together, all the way through and stop when i start my clomid?

Run the nolva through the cycle for bloat and other estrogene related sides. Than use Nolva durring PCT with Clomid. Don't wait for the signs of gyno it could be too late. Why risk it.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    I've came up with a conclusion, im going to run:

wk1-10 Test Eth at 400mg ew
    wk 1-4 dbol at 25mg ed

Nolv all the way through pct, but how much nolv should i take ed??

toolman is offline Banned
    Mudmans absolutely right. Why treat soemething when its preventable. Always run Nolva. At 20 mgs a day, it does not hamper gains, unless you consider water bloat an actual gain.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Mudmans absolutely right. Why treat soemething when its preventable. Always run Nolva. At 20 mgs a day, it does not hamper gains, unless you consider water bloat an actual gain.
    I agree. All the way until the end of PCT at 20mg ED.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    Thanks guys, appreciate the help! ill make sure i get the nolv and run it at 20mg ed, should i start the 1st week

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Id throw in some deca as well.

Bump the test up to 500mg weekly
    deca at 400mg weekly

Id go with this:

1-10 deca 400 wk
    1-12 test 500 wk
    1-4 dbol 25mg day

nolva all the way to PCT with clomid

L8

Its basically the beginner cycle that 90% of people are recommended and do!

L8

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    Well isn't it true that nolv will keep not bloated, but the more water you have the stronger you get true?? The stronger the bigger you get, so wouldn't this sacrafice some gains?? Also, for my pct, how many mg of clomid should i do??

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    bump

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Yes, the loss of water will definatly sacrifice some gains... but then again, water bloat isn't much of a gain but the water will increase strength.
    I'm going to take 200mg the first day, then 100 for six days, and finally 50mg for the next 14

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    dv8

Don't stack on ya first cycle. Just go simple with 10 wks 500mgs Enth, with 20mg Nolva/day and Clomid pct - 300/100/50.

Easy. Simple. 20-25 pounds easy with 250+ mg protein/day and lots of sleep and shagging.

See how you react and feel to Test and this first cycle first before adding other compounds.

Enjoy!

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickleby
    dv8

Don't stack on ya first cycle. Just go simple with 10 wks 500mgs Enth, with 20mg Nolva/day and Clomid pct - 300/100/50.

Easy. Simple. 20-25 pounds easy with 250+ mg protein/day and lots of sleep and shagging.

See how you react and feel to Test and this first cycle first before adding other compounds.

Enjoy!
    Why do you think i shouldn't stack on my first cycle,? you think this will increase sides?? All the research and everyone on this board has told me to jump start with dbol for the first 4 weeks, this way seeing gains in the first weeks, which will keep me motivated. But however i am prone to male baldness, both my grandfathers are bald, and so is my brother!! You think dbol will make it even worse, cause i know test is hard on your hair. I might get some propecia, what my brother is currently on cause i dont wanna lose one hair!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the dbol . It seems to be the concensous of the group. But I wouldn't run the deca on a first cycle. Try it on your second cycle. How long are you planning to run your cycle? 10 weeks seems to be the best for test I understand. Good luck!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    Why do you think i shouldn't stack on my first cycle,? you think this will increase sides?? All the research and everyone on this board has told me to jump start with dbol for the first 4 weeks, this way seeing gains in the first weeks, which will keep me motivated. But however i am prone to male baldness, both my grandfathers are bald, and so is my brother!! You think dbol will make it even worse, cause i know test is hard on your hair. I might get some propecia, what my brother is currently on cause i dont wanna lose one hair!
    If the older men in your family are bald. Chances are your going to lose hair.

Hate to break it to you guys!!

Male baldness is based on baldness in the mothers side of the family. Take a look at your moms dad, as well as her male brothers, cousins, etcc....

The woman passes on the genes that regulate hairloss to the male offspring, not the father!!

L8

I'll reiterate....

IF (and only IF) you can keep your workout routine 100% SPOT and keep your diet 100% SPOT on for the whole 12 weeks.....

Go with DECA /DBOL /TEST

Virgin receptors are very suceptible to growth and you'll never have the gains that you will on your first cycle!

Its not a dangerous cycle, all the doses are within very sane amounts, its not long or overdrawn....

Just my .02$

L8

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    SHould i get propecia and run it two weeks before i start my first cycle, or... just start running at the begging? Or should i do something else instead of propecia?? Need some advice guys

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Well isn't it true that nolv will keep not bloated, but the more water you have the stronger you get true?? The stronger the bigger you get, so wouldn't this sacrafice some gains?? Also, for my pct, how many mg of clomid should i do??
    You won't sacrifice any gains... once the dbol kicks in - you'll be surprised how light those heavy Dbells become.......

You'll thank you're using nolva......

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    yea i just finished my first eth cycle and i ran the first 4 weeks with dbol when u do that u will be suprised on how fast ur gains jump and the mass u will put on . its def a good combo i ran 30mg of dbol but its up to you i dont think 5mgs would make a diffrence.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Hate to break it to you guys!!

Male baldness is based on baldness in the mothers side of the family. Take a look at your moms dad, as well as her male brothers, cousins, etcc....

The woman passes on the genes that regulate hairloss to the male offspring, not the father!!

L8
    my grandfather on dads side is bald, so are his two brothers. my mums family has no baldness etc. what are my chances, i always though i would inherit it from my fathers side

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test only with nolva,clomid,etc will be good for a 1st...

Thread Information