Beefbody is offline Associate Member

How powerful is t3 really?

i understand from what i have read that t3 will eat your muscles up like a bad case of cancer if your not on AS at the time! is it really that potent? because i have a thing coming up and i need to lose about 3-4% bf in the next 3 weeks and i have all this t3 laying around just tempting me to use it but i do not want to shrink up like a aids pateint if you klnow what i mean, would it be all that bad if i used mallets 7/5 split a few runs? my diet is perfect and cardio is right on but i need a jump start to kick it in a little faster!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The dreaded muscle waisting rumors have got to stop, t3 isn't catabolic when your in the optimal range, How could it? people who are in a euthyroid state with an optimal thyroid function don't lose muscle everyday? It's a fine line maximizing fat loss and minimizing muscle loss, but it can be done if you stay in the optimal range. For ex: my GF use to run t3 at 1mcg per lb of body weight with super CLA, that's not really a muscle preserver, and she lost no muscle whatsoever, I can't compare because I always run clen with t3, but still no muscle loss

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    thanks alote mallet i will get on t3 first thing tommarow mourning and monitor my rt every mourning before i get our of bed so i can walk the fine line as well!

nice knowin ya fat but now you got to leave!

Thread Information