Thread: Injection sites

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

Talking Injection sites

I was thinking of switching injection sites, but I'd like to get some feedback from some of you guys. I'd like to know if anyone here has done injections into the bi? If so does it hurt, is there any special recommendations? I have gone to spotinjections.com Looked @ it, but I'd like some feedback, please help. If you don't inject into your bi, where do you recommend another place that wouldn't hurt. Im currently injecting my glute(left side). But its getting kinda sore now, like to switch up so the receptors are fresh? Any suggestions would be great! Thx!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    well u have 2 glutes try to use them both, plus your quads are a good spot too, that gives u 4 injection sites...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea use both sides left and right...and what about quads? Bis hurt from what ive read

delts arent too bad from what i read and calves didnt hurt at all when i did them

Yeah, but Im kinda hesitant to do the other glute since I'm a lefty not a righty, so I can do my left glute real well, but the right Im scared I'll screw it up. As to the quads, I've read too many different opinions on the quads, some people state it hurts, some say no. I dont know what to do? I know where you CAN inject its just that Id like to know where people like injecting, and where it hurts the least....thx for the reply!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    mate, quads hurt for the first few times but it gets better, just dont shoot large amts the first few times try and do 1cc

Yeah I'll be only shooting 1cc, for sure. THX!

Thread Information