Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

minimum Tren dosage

My buddy just bought a cycle it is only his second cycle. He has bought 5 10ml vials of test prop 100mg and 4 5cc tren acetate 75mg.

He plans on doing a 8 weeks cycle with

150mgs Eo/D Test prop weeks 1-8
    50 mgs Eo/D Tren acetate weeks 1-8
    40mgs E/d Nolvadex for 3 weeks for PCT
    50mgs E/d Clomid for 3 weeks for PCT

He couldnt only afford anymore tren or prop, And I figure this isnt a bad second cycle. Considering his first cycle was Sustanon at 500mgs a week.

My question, is that even enough tren to run with??? I figure at 75Eo/d is the minimum dose but this will be ok wright.

If its not I think I may have him substitute some tren with Halos because I get them pretty cheap for him. I get 30x10mg Halotestins for $35.00 locally.

Ill appreciate the responces!

animal-inside is online now Senior Member
    not enough tren ... 50-75 mf ED.. or 150 eod

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    back when i was uninformed i ran a tren only cycle - i ran 75mg's EOD. I noticed everything got hard as rock but that was about it. My strength went up a tad but not all that much. Not worth it in my opinion unless ur running 75mg's ED. But thats his choice to make.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Well do you think the Holos at a low 10mg E/d dose for the whole 8 weeks would make up for the lack of Tren . I know a guy that get Halos prescibed to him month after month and his doctor doesnt think it will hurt his liver. I told him to ask his doc. And thats where I get them from. I think the Halo would make up for the lack of tren. I told him he would be better to have at least 10ml more to make a better tren dose but he can afford it that would be $120 more bucks plus all the other costs when he could get 60 halos for 70 but he wouldnt have to buy them all at one time either.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    FWIW im using 50mg ED...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Well do you think the Holos at a low 10mg E/d dose for the whole 8 weeks would make up for the lack of Tren. I know a guy that get Halos prescibed to him month after month and his doctor doesnt think it will hurt his liver. I told him to ask his doc. And thats where I get them from. I think the Halo would make up for the lack of tren. I told him he would be better to have at least 10ml more to make a better tren dose but he can afford it that would be $120 more bucks plus all the other costs when he could get 60 halos for 70 but he wouldnt have to buy them all at one time either.
    Honestly,if he can't afford to do the cycle right,he should hold off.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Honestly,if he can't afford to do the cycle right,he should hold off.
    And there you have it!

custom fit is offline Member
    IMO, you need about 80ml of tren to run it "right."

All right Ill tell him to hold of. The only experiance I have with tren I did 75/1cc Eo/d and I thought I had deceint results. But I wasnt using it for cutting or anything. He isnt either. But really there is a difference between a 50mg and 75mg Eo/d dose so Ill tell him to wait a month or so so he can get him about 10ml more. Hes allready got his anti-e's for PCT and a little extra to take trough the cycle.

You guys got think think this is his 2nd cycle and I try not to have anyone make too big of jumps when they go from one cycle to another. But I know that when I did 75mg Eo/d that was the recommended first time users dose.

custom fit is offline Member
    my first time using tren , I dosed at 100 mgs eod weeks 1-7. Then increased to 150mgs eod, and noticed a big difference.

Now I am dosing at 100ed and absolutley blows out any other method. just f'n incredible.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm experiencing great results at 75mg EOD fina..........but its my first fina cycle!

Thread Information