SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

How to use clen with T3

I know you'd take clen on the days you take T3 and off the days off T3 but at what dosage? And does this effect your T3 dosage? I would think it would since clen will raise your body temp as well. I'm mostly just curious here but I do have a bunch of clen that just came in as well so I may try it for a run or two down the line.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes often times running clen along side your t3 will allow you to back off on the dosing a little, but clen doesn't effect your BMR in the same manner as t3, so it gets a bit tricky when your temp begins to rise and fall to determine which is the culprit? but all in all i usually keep the clen to a min, t3 has less side effcets IMO.

I have run clen alone and liked the results but had some problems with some of the sides. Mainly the way it's flat out kills your cardiovascular conditioning. That can't happen for me as I have to be able to perform every week in my line of work. I figure though I could back off the dosage (I went up to 140mcg's at the highest) to 100mcg's at the most or less just to support the T3. Do you need to back off more than that usually or would that do it? Let's say if @200mcg's T3 my RT is ~98.3 on average. What would you suggest for a T3/clen dosage for next run?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    If your RT was 98.3 @200mcg of t3 then I would lower the t3 to 150mcg and add 100mcg of clen , if you keep the t3 @200mcg then adding 60mcg of clen would do the trick, if your RT gets around 98.6 then you may want to back off on one or the other. I use to go 240mcg of t3 and 120mcg of clen, nowadays I only need 100-120mcg of t3 or 60mcg of both to reach the higher end of optimal because my normal BBT is 97.9-98.1 thanx to coleus forskolii and t-100x that I take daily whether i'm cycling or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    If your RT was 98.3 @200mcg of t3 then I would lower the t3 to 150mcg and add 100mcg of clen, if you keep the t3 @200mcg then adding 60mcg of clen would do the trick, if your RT gets around 98.6 then you may want to back off on one or the other. I use to go 240mcg of t3 and 120mcg of clen, nowadays I only need 100-120mcg of t3 or 60mcg of both to reach the higher end of optimal because my normal BBT is 97.9-98.1 thanx to coleus forskolii and t-100x that I take daily whether i'm cycling or not.
    Alright, that gives me a good idea of where to start if I want to next run of 7 days. I think I'd probably go with just adding 60 or so mcg's of clen and maybe dropping to 175mcg's of T3 but we'll see how the rest of these 7 days goes first. That way I'll have a solid idea of my BBT at 200mcg's. And dam'n man, you got a great BBT. Those supps do work. Thought of your T3 custom title yet? It's almost time.

Thread Information