tvd220 is offline Member

Broken Glass Everywhere

MY test prop bottle fell on the floor and broke i lost all of it. I reordered but i got to wait a week for it to come in. Whats gonna happen to me when i dont have test prop for a week? Im on a Test prop and Deca cycle in with 5 weeks left. Am i gonna be ****ed up for this week or what, is there any thing i should be doing? im also taking zymoplex ed

custom fit is offline Member
    your alright. i would double up and order another bottle. whats your test dose like?

1 bottle should last 2 weeks.

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea bro i ordered 3 bottles. I usually take .70 ED, so should i do like 1.5 everyday when i get it back?

beefydragon is offline Member
    sorry to hear bro... that's why i'm glad there's carpets in the house... don't have to worry about dropping the suckers... g'luck.

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    yea bro i ordered 3 bottles. I usually take .70 ED, so should i do like 1.5 everyday when i get it back?
    first, there is no such test prop dosage at .70, it is most likely dosed at 100mgs/ml. which means you are prob doing 70mg. Increase the dosage to 100-150mgs eod.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Prop is going to come back quickly into your system once you start again since it is a short ester. You should be ok...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    yea but for that week hes not going to have any test in his system....but after you start again you should be fine....

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Test Prop is going to come back quickly into your system once you start again since it is a short ester. You should be ok...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    how long have you been on cycle? Pct should start 3 days after last injecton of prop, so i would think you should start PCT IMO. Wait until some of the more knowledgable bros read the thread they will be alble to help.

Thread Information