Nwmembr19 is offline New Member

how do i inject?

I have always injected into my delts, and i am in the middle of my second cycle. it felt like the needle had a little trouble going in so i decided i might be building up scar tissue. Well in my quest to shoot(sustenon) other muscle groups i hit my tricep. That bitch hurt like hell i could not fully extend or contract my arm, nor could i sleep. I the next day i injected winny into my other tricep. it didn't hurt as bad as the sustenon but still hurt. Well tonight i shot sustenon in my lat and winny in my other tricep again. My problem is i can't get myself in a positon to inject without flexing. I cant get my arm around my chest to hit my tricep or my lat. I moved the needle all around and pushed it in to far with an 11/2 needle. now where i injected it is a little puffy. Did i cause bad scar tissue, and do you think i should just get someone else to help me inject? I am 6'3 249 at around 10%. Am i causing uneeded pain by moving the needle around? i dont know if it is because i have injected delts so often that it just doesnt hurt or am i causing pain from injecting poorly elsewhere?

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwmembr19
    I have always injected into my delts, and i am in the middle of my second cycle. it felt like the needle had a little trouble going in so i decided i might be building up scar tissue. Well in my quest to shoot(sustenon) other muscle groups i hit my tricep. That bitch hurt like hell i could not fully extend or contract my arm, nor could i sleep. I the next day i injected winny into my other tricep. it didn't hurt as bad as the sustenon but still hurt. Well tonight i shot sustenon in my lat and winny in my other tricep again. My problem is i can't get myself in a positon to inject without flexing. I cant get my arm around my chest to hit my tricep or my lat. I moved the needle all around and pushed it in to far with an 11/2 needle. now where i injected it is a little puffy. Did i cause bad scar tissue, and do you think i should just get someone else to help me inject? I am 6'3 249 at around 10%. Am i causing uneeded pain by moving the needle around? i dont know if it is because i have injected delts so often that it just doesnt hurt or am i causing pain from injecting poorly elsewhere?
    www.spotinjections.com

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i don't know how the hell you are using 1 1/2 needles in your lats and tris....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey, yes you are causing unwanted pain by moving the needle...dont move the needle around once its in mate!

and secondly 1 1/2" is too big

try 25g 5/8" for tris/bis/chest/lats/calves

Thread Information