CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member

Question How do I get rid of these zits???

Whats up guys! I'm on my 4th week of Sustanon and loving it! I feel amazing except for my head....I have a shaved head and I'm starting to notice alot of little zits all over. I never had zits on my head and it looks kind of nasty, especially right after you shave it! I tan 2 to 3 times a week....what else can I do? Thanks alot guys!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Try some vita b-5 at 3-5 grams ED.

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I would try clearasil first before you go to bed. If that isn't strong enough I use the kind of toothpaste with baking soda. That works noticably better for me than the clearasil. Hasn't dried my skin out either so it's a plus. Worth a try bro...adios...rawhide

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. I'm taking 10g ED and my girlfriend even noticed my acne is getting better!!!!!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I agree. I'm taking 10g ED and my girlfriend even noticed my acne is getting better!!!!!
    b-5 is good stuff.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhide
    I would try clearasil first before you go to bed. If that isn't strong enough I use the kind of toothpaste with baking soda. That works noticably better for me than the clearasil. Hasn't dried my skin out either so it's a plus. Worth a try bro...adios...rawhide
    who in the hell wants to sleep with tooth paste on thier back?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    you never have?

LMAO!!!!!

Fame is offline Junior Member
    i am not trying to sell the product so i wont even say it on the boards, but i researched a lot and dont believe the hype int he face systems and i know its hard to get accutane, so i researched some of the 'herbal medicines' for acne..and came accross one (some sites i found ranked it higher than proactive for acne control, prevention etc, and i know some people loved proactive), the pill forms, that work fromo the inside out (same idea as accutane), and they offer money back gaurantee w/ one months use etc etc...so i bought some, mistakenly only a week supply, not the recommded one month use, emailed them, they said if i want to buy the full month, and not happy, they will refund the first purchase plus that one if im not happy...too make a long story short, i havent ordered it yet, for money reasons, so i only did the week, which shouldnt necesaarily show results, and i am ASTOUNDED w/ the results i hav had...i have always had pimples, and redness, i do use some new creams and trying to exfoliate more, but honesstly, without any kidding, i have NO pimple right now on my face, and only maybe 2 on my back and chest, and im clear for the first time ever..i really think it was due to these pills, and it convinced me, im definitly ordering the month supply this week..its good too becaue u dont need to use it forever, just till u see results, unlike proactive and the cleaning systems like that....i hate to sound liek an infomercial, but i was really so suprised its been working as well as it has..

I am a pesemist (sp) too, and im still wondering if its just because i exfoliated on saturday and went to the beach on sunday? But i cant deny that i've taken the pills and i really feel my face has never been this clear..it can be coincidence, but it convinced me enough to order them for the full month.

again, im not advertising, lol, so i wont post it here, but i can give u the info if u want.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    try pro activ i have used it and it works great.....or use a panoxyl 5 (<----probably spelt it wrong) soap also works great but sumtimes dries your skin out.

p.s. if the mods think im advertising feel free to delete it.
    hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Fame
    i am not trying to sell the product so i wont even say it on the boards, but i researched a lot and dont believe the hype int he face systems and i know its hard to get accutane, so i researched some of the 'herbal medicines' for acne..and came accross one (some sites i found ranked it higher than proactive for acne control, prevention etc, and i know some people loved proactive), the pill forms, that work fromo the inside out (same idea as accutane), and they offer money back gaurantee w/ one months use etc etc...so i bought some, mistakenly only a week supply, not the recommded one month use, emailed them, they said if i want to buy the full month, and not happy, they will refund the first purchase plus that one if im not happy...too make a long story short, i havent ordered it yet, for money reasons, so i only did the week, which shouldnt necesaarily show results, and i am ASTOUNDED w/ the results i hav had...i have always had pimples, and redness, i do use some new creams and trying to exfoliate more, but honesstly, without any kidding, i have NO pimple right now on my face, and only maybe 2 on my back and chest, and im clear for the first time ever..i really think it was due to these pills, and it convinced me, im definitly ordering the month supply this week..its good too becaue u dont need to use it forever, just till u see results, unlike proactive and the cleaning systems like that....i hate to sound liek an infomercial, but i was really so suprised its been working as well as it has..

I am a pesemist (sp) too, and im still wondering if its just because i exfoliated on saturday and went to the beach on sunday? But i cant deny that i've taken the pills and i really feel my face has never been this clear..it can be coincidence, but it convinced me enough to order them for the full month.

again, im not advertising, lol, so i wont post it here, but i can give u the info if u want.
    PM me so I can do some research!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    PM me so I can do some research!

yea, hit my pimply ass up too...

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    just post the dammn thing so we can all research it, we BELIEVE you!!!!!

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Noxzema and baking soda over night covered w/ a band-aid. Will get rid of one’s that pop up and your face. I don’t recommend this as a full time treatment

Other than that the wife popping them. That hurts more than taking prop

Fame is offline Junior Member
    ok, here is the info i PM'd everyone who asked :

The stuff i got was AcnEase ..i forget who makes it, but it comes up in google..i actually found it by doing searches on "acne product reviews"...it came up as one of the higher rated ones, most places ranked it mid 9's, where proactive only got mid 7's...so i figured try it...if u do, and u can afford it, definitly get the month package, because thats the one that offeres the money back if u dont like it, the week isnt supposed to, but i emailed them and they said they would anyway, which was cool. You have to take a lot of the pills (atleast i did because i felt my acne was severe since it was on my chest and back), so i took 5 pills , 3 times a day, so that one package went really quick, but the month supply would have lasted. Read up on, i dont know if its for you, good luck.

i still believe in exfoliating, good face wash w/ some benzoil peroxide, or soap free wash (oil of olay makes a good one), a good astrigent, and a good moisturizer (i use Derma tea tree oil and antiseptic cream) before bed, and it takes away all the redness and scaring i had.

and sun I think the sun sunday might of helped me as well, i really dont know for sure, and sorry for sounding so exited, but honestly, this is the first week i feel my face is really clear...its cool, i hope it stays! im often cyclical w/ my acne ya know

bubbathegut is offline Member
    pop em

Thread Information