FB35 is offline Junior Member

metal cap on nolva bottle

i got my liquid nolva and clomid bottles yesterday, and there is a metal cap on both of them, not a rubber top like i had expected, and see on bottles of juice. is there a way to get it off and reseal it or something? whats the deal? i take it that when i puncture it, its open to the air for good.

joevette is offline Banned
    Exposing liquid oral products to the air is not a problem, they don't have to be sterile. I bet the rubber is under the metal, but you'll have to take it off either way.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Exposing liquid oral products to the air is not a problem, they don't have to be sterile. I bet the rubber is under the metal, but you'll have to take it off either way.
    like he said bro....peel of the metal cap,and the stopper will be there bro.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    it does have a screw on cap that you had to take off before getting to the metal right? if not find a container you can reseal with a screw on lid, maybe.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    it does have a screw on cap that you had to take off before getting to the metal right? if not find a container you can reseal with a screw on lid, maybe.
    I've never seen one with a screw on cap...hmmmm

FB35 is offline Junior Member
    im a fukin idiot. after writing the post i went and got the bottle, sure enough ther was a metal cut-out tab that pulls off exposing the rubber seal. thanks for the replies bros

Thread Information