kdog is offline New Member

Question Please help with first cycle!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP, I KNOW IT'S A LONG MESSAGE, BUT PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE!!!!

Ok, i am brand new to the board, but have been reading it for a while. I am 20 yrs. old, 5'10" @175 lbs. i have been working out naturally on and off for the last five years and consistently for the last year and a half. I have never done juice, but have not seen much progress for the last six months and i want to do my first cycle.
    I have 10 viles of the -2ml Norma Hellas Deca (200 mg of Nandrolone Decanoate per vile) and also 14 shots of 50 mg. Winstrol by Zambon.
    I was planning on doing 200 mg Deca every 4 days which would last me for about 6 weeks and on week 4 i would also start the Winnies and use 50 mg every other day for 4 weeks. This would mean that after deca is done on week 6, i would still be using the Winnies for another 2 weeks after i ended the deca. My reasoning for this is that deca will stay active in my system for 2weeks even after i stop using it.

My questions are:
    1. How much will i gain if this is my first time using and i follow a good diet (taking in lots of protein, and eating 5 meals a day)?

2. I cannot get any clomid for after the cycle, what can i do to bring up my natural testosterone levels back up to normal as quickly as possible and cut my losses of mussle tissue (I am aware that only 100mg. of deca a week will shut down my own testosterone production for almost 2 weeks)?

3. Could i go to my doctor after i finish the cycle and ask for clomid or HCG to kick my nuts back into action? Will he give me something or just tell me to wait for my levels to come back naturally?

4. If i do not use anything at all post-cycle, will my balls come back naturally and produce the same amounts of testosterone as they did before i did the juice, or is it possible that their production will be not as high as it was when i was natural even after a few months have passed after the cycle?

Thankz
    Last edited by bigkev; 02-16-2002 at 02:28 PM.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you are gonna have to shorten this one up alot bro.

kdog is offline New Member

"you have to shorten"

Ok, just let me know if this is a good way to stack them and how i can bring up my own test levels after cycle without clomid or proviron . I just can't get them.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Bro, no clomid = no cycle. Wait until you have everything you need.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    you can always get clomid.

MindBomb is offline Member
    First of all, you should wait a liitle longer to start your first cycle...If you have reached a sticking point after 6 months, that is nothing unusual...Have patience...You are still very young...And if you push yourself, naturally, past this first (I assume) sticking point, you'll definitly grow...Watch your diet...Consume plenty of protein...And having 175lbs fram, take in plenty of carb and fat...Workout with this diet and give it a month....What do you have to lose?If it don't work, you at least have a month to get more gear...Clomid is a must, without it you'll loose all your gain...

NightOp is offline Member
    sound advice guys as usual guys

im also curious to hear some answers to his other questions about if he were to do this w/o clomid, what the lasting effects on his own test production would be...

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Who is this kdog. Welcome to the board bro but you may want to add something else to your name so that the guys here don't get us confussed!!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Evil twin...

Thread Information