Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NoobJuice is offline Member

O K New Guy Needs Cycle Advice

-OK I have done my research, have many different cycles to choose. I just need a "Pro" to help me out.
    21 years old
    6'3 inches 201lbs.
    Max bench - 235lbs
    Max squat 330lbs.
    I curl with 45lb dumb bells.
    Incline 200lbs.
    Decline 190lbs.
    These are my Max's and have had these numbers for 8+ months, so waiting is not an option. THIS IS MY BEST. I have pleateaud and am pissed to the extent that I will shove a needle in my ass. So please don't tell me "your too young" or "wait untill you have pleateaud"

I am looking to gain 20-25 lbs.
    Only want to do one cycle if possible.
    I have slight to moderate acne so would like to stay away from any AS that causes that side effect.
    I don't know all of the abbriviations so lamens would be helpful.
    If someone would take the time to do an extensive cycle for me, I would truly appriciate it.
    Also let me know about the anti-es and what days and how much should be taken.
    Thanks Bro's and please if you don't know what you are talking about, There will be no need to respond.

Thanks for your time fellas.
    -Stone

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have done your research.....you post a cycle, and we will critique it

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice

-OK I have done my research, have many different cycles to choose. I just need a "Pro" to help me out.
    21 years old
    6'3 inches 201lbs.
    Max bench - 235lbs
    Max squat 330lbs.
    Incline 200lbs.
    Decline 190lbs.
    These are my Max's and have had these numbers for 8+ months, so waiting is not an option. THIS IS MY BEST. I have pleateaud and am pissed to the extent that I will shove a needle in my ass. So please don't tell me "your too young" or "wait untill you have pleateaud"

I am looking to gain 20-25 lbs.
    Only want to do one cycle if possible.
    I have slight to moderate acne so would like to stay away from any AS that causes that side effect.
    I don't know all of the abbriviations so lamens would be helpful.
    If someone would take the time to do an extensive cycle for me, I would truly appriciate it.
    Also let me know about the anti-es and what days and how much should be taken.
    Thanks Bro's and please if you don't know what you are talking about, There will be no need to respond.

-Stone
    Most if not all gear could cause acne. So you want someone to do your homework for you???

see caps

-OK I have done my research, have many different cycles to choose. I just need a "Pro" to help me out. SEE ABOVE
    21 years old
    6'3 inches 201lbs.
    Max bench - 235lbs
    Max squat 330lbs.
    Incline 200lbs.
    Decline 190lbs.

I am looking to gain 20-25 lbs. THATS ALL
    Only want to do one cycle if possible. SURE YOU WILL
    I have slight to moderate acne so would like to stay away from any AS that causes that side effect. GOOD LUCK...THIS VARRIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON
    I don't know all of the abbriviations so lamens would be helpful. YOU WOULD IF YOU REALLY DID YOUR RESEARCH
    If someone would take the time to do an extensive cycle for me, I would truly appriciate it. I WILL HELP BUT YOU NEED TO START
    Also let me know about the anti-es and what days and how much should be taken. AGAIN YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IF YOU RESEARCHED IT

-Stone

Ok Someone Else Please>

With those numbers on your max you could not have possibly have hit a plateau yet. Get you diet and workout in check and hit the gym hard. I've got a 21 year old friend who has never hit juice and is working out with 280lbs bench.

I was just looking for something along the lines of

1-8 weeks XXXXX
    8-12 weeks XXXXXX
    12-16 weeks XXXX

"and make sure you take your nolvadex or clomid ##### x per XXXXXX"

If I sounded like an a s s, I apoligise. I tried to put up 250 this morning and could not do it. I feel as though 3+ years has given me at most 10lbs to my weight and 15-20lbs in gains. WTF is going on AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH

timvds is offline Member
    SEE CAPS

I was just looking for something along the lines of

1-8 weeks XXXXX RESEARCH
    8-12 weeks XXXXXX RESEARCH
    12-16 weeks XXXX RESEARCH

"and make sure you RESEARCH XXXX per XXXXXX"

If I sounded like an a s s, I apoligise. I tried to put up 250 this morning and could not do it. I feel as though 3+ years has given me at most 10lbs to my weight and 15-20lbs in gains. WTF is going on AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    like the man said, " post a cycle and we will be glad to fukk it up for ya,,, i mean critique it for ya." which goes back to square one.......RESEARCH!!! we will not do the homework for you big guy!! good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    With those numbers on your max you could not have possibly have hit a plateau yet. Get you diet and workout in check and hit the gym hard. I've got a 21 year old friend who has never hit juice and is working out with 280lbs bench.
    How tall is this friend, is he one of the short guys who have to go about a foot to reach the top of his bench?

I'm **** near 6'4 and have never had the genes that make it natraul for me to gain. I have worked and worked.

I have my third tryout with the Carolina Cobras (arena) on Febuary 13th. By this time I have to have gained at least 16lbs.
    This is my final tryout- If I do well, I sign. If I don't I won't get the offer.
    I need this shi t

Mainguy is offline New Member

Cool

Guys,

he said "waiting is not an option" so instead of telling him to eat better and this and that. Help the guy out and tell him how to do what he wants safely. He has done said hes going to do it. All you "pros" can do is watch out for your battle buddy. Help him out so he doesen't **** himself up.

Good luck to you noob. "DO NOT" do any steroids untill you do exstensive research. If no one will help you here, ask around.

Mainguy

let me help

search these items

testosterone enanthate (steroid profiles,main page)
    nolvadex (pct forum)
    liquidex (pct forum)
    clomid(pct forum)
    bulking diet(diet forum)

How tall is this friend, is he one of the short guys who have to go about a foot to reach the top of his bench?

I'm **** near 6'4 and have never had the genes that make it natraul for me to gain. I have worked and worked.

I have my third tryout with the Carolina Cobras (arena) on Febuary 13th. By this time I have to have gained at least 16lbs.
    This is my final tryout- If I do well, I sign. If I don't I won't get the offer.
    I need this shi t
    5'11 and a pitcher for for the Local University. So short arms are not a question here.

I need this shi t
    i still think if you check that diet and workout routine you can gain. i have seen some guys that are rail thin throw up some shiit. all they did was change their workout routine and DIET!!! diet is 80% if not more of everything to do with lifting!

keep it comin'

Do a search on a test/deca cycle, there is ton of info on it.

The reason we tell you to research is so that you will be well informed and no what to expect. If we laid a cycle out for you, you would not know anything about it. Knowledge is power bro.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    You finished asking for freebies? or did you want us to still do all your research for you. Hey........maybe we could even load the pinz and shoot um for you. What's the cycle YOU'VE come up w/?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I agree with them. If youre going to start using AS you need to research. Again, Try researching some test e, deca and Eq. There is a thing called nolva and clomid you will need to know about also. And for the acne thing, take 10mgs of B5 for a week then lower it to 3-4 and you should be fine.

HEY there's a good idea meal ticket.
    Heres one for you.....
    www.tardforums.com

ANYwho thanks for the info - kronik and Damon
    It's better than what busticket had to say.

?lower the b5 to 2-3 mgs or 2-3 tabs Krunch?

HEY there's a good idea meal ticket.
    Heres one for you.....
    www.tardforums.com

ANYwho thanks for the info - kronik and Damon
    It's better than what busticket had to say.
    There is no reason for anyone to flame anyone, this is a steroid info board but i takes alot of time and effort to research a particular cycle. Who knows by the time your through with your research you may figure out gear is not for you.

?lower the b5 to 2-3 mgs or 2-3 tabs Krunch?
    2-3grams. my bad

haha, I bet he clicked that link.

Anywho, Kronik I believe that it is for me. I am just sick of it. You must understand that when I started lifting I was 6'3 185 over the years I have gained about 15lbs.
    Not enough.
    I played football for MU and the only thing that kept me on the team was that I had wheels- I run a 40 in 4.32 seconds.
    However when you play pro ball, there are 100 guys as fast as you and the only thing that will keep you on the team is size & strength. I have the speed, now I need the other two componets.
    I suppose I must reasearch a little more though. And when I can answer my own questions, I should be ready. I give it a few weeks though.
    Overall this site is pretty helpful, just need a source check and I'm good to grow

Anywho, Kronik I believe that it is for me. I am just sick of it. You must understand that when I started lifting I was 6'3 185 over the years I have gained about 15lbs.
    Not enough.
    I played football for MU and the only thing that kept me on the team was that I had wheels- I run a 40 in 4.32 seconds.
    However when you play pro ball, there are 100 guys as fast as you and the only thing that will keep you on the team is size & strength. I have the speed, now I need the other two componets.
    I suppose I must reasearch a little more though. And when I can answer my own questions, I should be ready. I give it a few weeks though.
    Overall this site is pretty helpful, just need a source check and I'm good to grow
    who?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    There is NO such thing as 1 cycle. IMPOSSIBLE. We all have said it. your first cycle will be a learning experience and you will want to do more. I'd bet my life on it

Not enough.
    PM a mod for your source check, and when you through researching and come up witha cycle we will all be glad to help you with it. But if no one puts anytime into research you cant expect to many people to help. Once youve researchad a show a basic knowledge everyone will be glad to help.

who what

who what
    If you need a source check, PM (send a private message) to a MOD (moderator) on the board. We don't allow open source checks on the site.

It's against the rules and you will be banned....FYI

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    who?
    I believe it was aimed at mealticket...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I believe it was aimed at mealticket...
    ya thanks. He posted that after I posted the thing about b5 so it confused me. Its early though so im not completely with it, I guess

No flame here but, to those pming me about sources, I dont know any sources. I just am very interested in AS, I do not actually use them. That would be against the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    No flame here but, to those pming me about sources, I dont know any sources. I just am very interested in AS, I do not actually use them. That would be against the law.
    None of us use steroids ....................

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    None of us use steroids ....................
    exactly...theyre illegal.So why would I know where to get them?

oh no, I PMd Krunch for a source check. I did not realise what a "mod" was untill now.
    would chemically superior be a moderator?
    Who would be a moderator I could talk to now? anyone know?

oh no, I PMd Krunch for a source check. I did not realise what a "mod" was untill now.
    Mods and vets names are green lettering...

Mods and vets are the ones to pm. check your pms though.

And thanks for everyones help. You guys calmed me down after my no-show in the gym this morning. laugh.

go to quick links and click on whos online, you should find a mod online at any given time. I personally would PM several.

ummm??..........nevermind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information