jeremys is offline Associate Member

limiting your end potential?

there are pros and many lifters who have started juicing at 17,18, 19 y/o and are now where they are at. then there's ronnie coleman, who SUPPOSEDLY waited a LONG time (until he turned pro) to start juicing. now hes ahead of everybody else. do you think this is because he waited?

if one started juicing in their late teens like a lot of people, could they in fact limit their end potential and peak too early in their life? or would the gains simply become slower? perhaps over time their gains would surpass everything previously known?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i think coleman is full of sh!t.he juiced liked the rest of them.he was a powerlifter for christ sake.you have guys like lee priest who admits juicing at the age of 14.i have more respect for him for being honest

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    coleman is a ****ing liar...'thank god for strength...natural strength' rofl...he looks sick imo he's on more gear than a small pharamacy

limit their end potential...jeremys , if you use the amts of gear coleman uses its my belief you will reach your potential quickly whenever you start gear, he's reached the potential even using gear i think

jeremys is offline Associate Member
    but he's what, 40 now?

Thread Information