Dally is offline The Dally Lama

gonna run my second tren/prop/winny/clen

OK, this what I am gonna do for my 2nd cycle, first was cut short after 3 weeks due to gyno and being a half wit, with no nolvadex or pct. YAH I know

now keep in mind ... I dont wanna blow up ... I just wanna get maybe 10 lbs of muscle and rip it up.

1 to 8 tren acetate 75mg ed
    4 to 8 test prop 50mg ed
    3 to 8 50mg of winny ed
    clen throughout 2 weeks on 2 off
    B6 ed 500mg weeks 1 to 10 (necessary?) or how long do I need to pct B6 after tren for that long?

4 to 10 nolvadex 80mg ed (I am not gonna make gyno any worse NO MATTER WHAT)
    L-Dex .50mg ed

milk thistle for PCT and Clomid the standard way.300/100/50 for 3 weeks.

what is the pct start date on this and do I need to run the b6 after running trens last shot?

this is still in the works ... any suggestions?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    OK, this what I am gonna do for my 2nd cycle, first was cut short after 3 weeks due to gyno and being a half wit, with no nolvadex or pct. YAH I know

now keep in mind ... I dont wanna blow up ... I just wanna get maybe 10 lbs of muscle and rip it up.

1 to 8 tren acetate 75mg ed
    4 to 8 test prop 50mg ed
    3 to 8 50mg of winny ed
    clen throughout 2 weeks on 2 off
    B6 ed 500mg weeks 1 to 10 (necessary?) or how long do I need to pct B6 after tren for that long?

4 to 10 nolvadex 80mg ed (I am not gonna make gyno any worse NO MATTER WHAT)
    L-Dex .50mg ed

milk thistle for PCT and Clomid the standard way.300/100/50 for 3 weeks.

what is the pct start date on this and do I need to run the b6 after running trens last shot?

this is still in the works ... any suggestions?

umm?? try this instead

1-10wk test prop 75-100mg ed
    1-8or9wk tren act. 50-75mg ed
    4-10wk winnie 50mg ed
    1-pct nolva 10mg ed
    pct 3 days after last test prop injection. clomid, nolva and whatever else.

oh yeah run the dex at .25 mg ed. i wouldnt go over 20mg of nolva a day.

thanks bro, but the only reason I was gonna do the test is because everyone is saying fina without test is a no no .../ goodbye Mr.Wango.

I wanted to run the nolva high due to my gyno tendency. But, whatever, thanks man for your time

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm have some b6 on hand as you're using tren ...tren on a 2nd cycle, hmm

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    This is similar to what I will be running Bro. Plus gh, igf-1, and slin. Oh fuk yea!!! Bring it on baby....shredz

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm have some b6 on hand as you're using tren ...tren on a 2nd cycle, hmm
    actually more like 1 1/2 cycle cause I only ran the test prop by itself for 3 weeks and then cut it.

I just wanna put on about 10 pounds and rip up.

I wonder though, since I am gyno prone, what if I was to do 25mg of test ed instead of 50mg I am just really scarred from the last test shootin... you know?

thanks dudes .. appreciate it!

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    This is similar to what I will be running to at the end of july. Fina/Prop/Winny/ and maybe eq. Good luck bro. You will like that cycle.

why dont you extend your test? you arent worried about the little fella much are ya? but its your chicken wing man.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    why dont you extend your test? you arent worried about the little fella much are ya? but its your chicken wing man.. good luck

my wang is like a monster .. constantly needing to be fed... so I welcome the change... maybe I can get some sleep for once.

I am really gun shy on the test due the sensitivity of my napples.

trust me man .. if I could .. I'd shoot 100 cc's in there and lift a trillion weights if me tats wouldnt grow... but they do .. so, thats DISGUSTING and cannot be tolerated.

eh .. has anyone heard of Scion Winstrol 50mg tabs ?

got em .. just wondering?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    If your prone to Gyno let me suggest cyp or enth for your test. W. one of these longer acting esters your horomones won't be so out of whack and up and down causing excessive estrogen to be produced in your body. W/ suspenion and prop you go from such low levels of test to such high in such a short time you tend to have much more estrogen in your system

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    If your prone to Gyno let me suggest cyp or enth for your test. W. one of these longer acting esters your horomones won't be so out of whack and up and down causing excessive estrogen to be produced in your body. W/ suspenion and prop you go from such low levels of test to such high in such a short time you tend to have much more estrogen in your system

hmmm, interesting thanks for the info.

I gotta see what the ol' source can get for me.

thanks man.

Big Guy22 is offline New Member

Quick Question

Hey guys,
    I've never done anything before and I was starting to contemplate doing a cylce before I go to school where i dont have to kill my bank account. I go back August 24 which gives me around 8-9 weeks. I have also never dealt with needles so and the thought kind of bugs me out because i dont want to screw up my liver or anything else for the future.

I was very overweight in high school and lost around 55 lbs. I am around 225 right now and have a good cut to my arms and shoulders. I was wondering a cycle i could take to help me get cut. I dont want to gain ne. I have been reading these and was thinking i could maybe cycle test prop with eca tablets. someone please let me know if this is a bad move. I was also thinking winnie but i didnt want to stack that with prop cause im not really all for the needles. someone let me know
    thanks

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Prop and Suspension is going to give you a lot less estro build up than any longer esters!

Dally, If your worried about your tata's, than take some armatase inhibator's. Maybe even nolva on top of it!

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy22
    Hey guys,
    I've never done anything before and I was starting to contemplate doing a cylce before I go to school where i dont have to kill my bank account. I go back August 24 which gives me around 8-9 weeks. I have also never dealt with needles so and the thought kind of bugs me out because i dont want to screw up my liver or anything else for the future.

I was very overweight in high school and lost around 55 lbs. I am around 225 right now and have a good cut to my arms and shoulders. I was wondering a cycle i could take to help me get cut. I dont want to gain ne. I have been reading these and was thinking i could maybe cycle test prop with eca tablets. someone please let me know if this is a bad move. I was also thinking winnie but i didnt want to stack that with prop cause im not really all for the needles. someone let me know
    thanks
    If you dont like pins then you wont like prop, you'll have to run it every other day at the least!

HOLY FAULK>>>this was 6 years ago...

wicked, how time flies...

I remember this cycle...I fukin ballooned up huge and had the worst temper...broke up me and my woman at the time and at the time I didnt think my gear use really was the issue. lol I simply thought we just didnt get along...but, like being drunk...you dont realize how drunk you really are until the next day...

now, being the next day....wow...tren and prop made me a completely different person.

and ugh...that chick was a good one. faulk.

Rocksteady316 is offline Junior Member
    haha ****in awesome

Thread Information