wrestler54 is offline New Member

TESTOSTERONE question

this might be a stupid question but i still dont get it if teenagers (me) have so much test and shouldnt take roids cause we already have alot then why am i not big or bigger

Latimus is offline Banned
    you will be if you workout hard

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    because your diet and training arent perfect yet. check out the diet forum and you'll see what i mean... i'm still working on optimizing my diet...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler54
    this might be a stupid question but i still dont get it if teenagers (me) have so much test and shouldnt take roids cause we already have alot then why am i not big or bigger
    SIMPLE:

DIET & TRAINING

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    because your diet and training arent perfect yet. check out the diet forum and you'll see what i mean... i'm still working on optimizing my diet...
    you beat me to the punch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    you beat me to the punch!!!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    the test amt your body naturally produces is tiny compared to when you use test, even though as a teenager it is high, its nothing near the amt u use on gear... imo

but yea you will grow quicker than older people who arent using

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I feel that im most of the cases it is dedication, as we get older we want uor bodys to be in the best possible shape. Call it an early mid life crisis is you will. Atleast that is why im doing it.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    also SLEEP is i huge part too! your muscles grow when you are sleeping.. at least 8-10 hours of sleep a night if you can.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    take all the bro's advice and work all the tweaks out in your training and diet. gotta have a foundation to work off of before jumping into gear.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    also SLEEP is i huge part too! your muscles grow when you are sleeping.. at least 8-10 hours of sleep a night if you can.
    I've never understood why people say this?? Your body is catabolic while sleeping. But it is very important nonetheless.

Training/diet/sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I've never understood why people say this?? Your body is catabolic while sleeping. But it is very important nonetheless.

Training/diet/sleep
    yea, but if you're eating a good amount of protein before bed and you train hard enough, your body should be experiencing anabolism 24 hrs. a day. some guys i know wake up every 3 hours to drink a shake while sleeping...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    More complicated then that.... you also have more growth hormone and IGF1 which also causes you to burn more calaries then an older dude and you have a higher metabolism as a result. You can inject testosterone but that doesnt change the fact that the growth hormone, etc is burning off all the extra calaries... in otherwords, its useless to think steroid shots alone will solve your problem... many dudes take steroids and gain "nothing".

What we are all saying is, there are other issues, diet and training... need to eat more... you say you are eating more but if not gaining, you are STILL not eating enough! Its as simple as that. For most of us, we just cant eat 5000 calaries a day without the assistance of weight gainer shakes... they sell some really good weight gainers at GNC and you'll need to do at least 2 shakes a day and plan on it taking several months as a full giant tub of weight gainer is only good for about 4 lbs of weight gain EACH and it takes approximately 25 to 30 days to consume a big tub of weight gainer shake mix.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101

Training/diet/sleep
    Because the role of growth goes in this order: stimulis >> recovery >> growth

While you sleep your system is at 100 percent focus on repair and maintenance... the harder you sleep - the more effecient this process becomes. Endogenous Groth Hormone will begin to spike after only 30-60 minutes (which is why power naps are good if you are not getting enough sleep at night). It is true that you can sleep too long with lack of proper nutrition. Which is why a good protein source prior to sleep can help fuel your body for the nighttime healing process.

Regarding teenage testosterone levels : Your natural androgen levels quiver up and down - like going on a hormonal rollercoaster with the end result being manhood - turning your from a boy to a fully matured man. This process will lead to raises in LBM with or without training but dietary proteins are also being used for other virilizing processes - your body is not only interested in LBM. At this time you can take full advantage of high testosterone peaks with a good diet and training program.

In regardess to exogenous androgen use in adolecents: your body is doing enough hormonal manipulation that if you were to step in and make your own changes - I do not see how you could mature properly. You should be sure your body has fully virilized on its own before attempting AAS use. Stunted growth is only a cosmetic effect - I am sure there are many other issues that could effect your adult life... your hormones are very powerful little messengers.

From uspharmacist.com:

The Role of Testosterone
    "Throughout childhood both males and females constantly produce low levels of testosterone. Once puberty and adolescence begin in the male, the hormonal link between the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, adrenal gland, and the gonads is closely regulated in that supra or suboptimal levels of testosterone are readily manifested phenotypically. The adrenal cortex is responsible for producing androgens, including testosterone. In teenage boys, testosterone stimulates the growth of pubic and axillary hair, enlargement of the skeletal system, an increase in the musculature system, thickening of the vocal cords, and emergence of voluntary and involuntary sexual sensations.3,4 In men and women, testosterone serves as the basis for the sex drive (libido). (Although testosterone is considered the "male" hormone, it also serves to promote sexual activity in women.1) It has been demonstrated that receptors exist in the central nervous system that respond to testosterone and its metabolite, dihydrotestosterone, establishing the neurochemical basis for libido. This mechanism is not completely understood."

great post warrior...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are - buttin' gettin' huge takes time... not simply some "magic pill"...

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    takes years to get Mature muscells

Thread Information