djboots is offline Associate Member

could I handle clen

I need some advice about clen . Are the effects simular to speed like caffine or epedra. I'm a recovering cocain addict and I just cant handle anything that make me jittery or has simular effects when i take ephedra or caffine pills I just cant handle it, and it reminds me of some bad times. So are the efeccts the same or simular in anyones opinion should I stay away after knowing my situation.

Thanx

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey djboots, interesting an ex cocaine addict, well at least you gave it up

Whilst i cant backup what i say, id say stay away from clen then, as you said jittery effects remind you of the bad times...clen can make you shaker quite bad, depending on the dose used...

i guess if you were careful you could find a dose which you can cope with, but i cant tell you what that would bem, sub 100mg id presume

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    you mean sub 100mcg! 100mg of clen would bee overkill!! Clen has some advanteages over ephedrine and caffiene ,i researched it and used it and it seems to be the safest one of the three in terms of harmful side effects...however it is the most famous of the three when it comes to shakiness and jitters in the hands. If your looking for help cutting up or loosing weight without the shaky-factor then consider over the counter thermogenics...hydroxycut, or thermoburst by GNC...check to see if they have any caffiene.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Yes I can handle the hydroxycut. which seems to work alright but the results are not dramatic but, I will probabley stick with the hydroxtcut and and good diet

thanx for your response

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    you mean sub 100mcg! 100mg of clen would bee overkill!! Clen has some advanteages over ephedrine and caffiene ,i researched it and used it and it seems to be the safest one of the three in terms of harmful side effects...however it is the most famous of the three when it comes to shakiness and jitters in the hands. If your looking for help cutting up or loosing weight without the shaky-factor then consider over the counter thermogenics...hydroxycut, or thermoburst by GNC...check to see if they have any caffiene.
    lol yes my mistake 100mcg , 100mg would be insane lol

Soup is offline Associate Member
    yeah anxiety, hand shakes, & tremors are sides of Clen , I would say stay away.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I used to be a meth addict for almost a year and ill be starting clen in about 2 weeks. Highest dosage im taking is 100mcg, since its my first cycle. I'm 99% sure ill be fine. I say if you're really scared of getting those bad memories, dont take it.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    imo clen has effect on the heart,can cause anxiety and even palpations.id stay away from it.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    probably not worth taking the risk although if you started at really low doses (10mcg) and built up to 100mcg you might never notice it. After about 5 days, I find the jittery effect just disappears. I take a combination of liquid clen with ketofin which upregulates the beta receptors and allows you to not cycle.

Froggy is offline Member
    Time heals most wounds Bro, the farther away from your addiction you get---the stronger you will become.

Thread Information