Thread: sust/deca/winni

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

sust/deca/winni

i have been told that running sust/deca /winni is a good combinaton, so my question is if i run sust/deca/winni for the last 6-8 weeks of a cycle, what can expect from it? my stats are 6' 192 ,9-10 % bf would like to be around 205 ,8-9% bf is that attainable with this cycle? why is this considered a good stack? also 2 weeks ago i got sick while just running the sust and deca for 5 weeks, lost a few pounds and right now i am not at the weight i would like to be that is why i am skeptical with running the winni , i just have this thought that the wiini will dry me out too much and stop the sust and deca from making me bigger,instead i might lose size or gain no more, but i also do not want to look bloated on the beach since it is already summer, so with all this sh*t running through my head what do you think i should do , basically i want to grow more but not be too bloated. thanks

njk
    anyone help

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? Whats your cycle history???

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    How old are you? Whats your cycle history???
    27 yrs.old 6' 192 9-10%bf lifting for 7 yrs. , cycle experience 4 yrs. what would happen if i ran the sust 750 mgs a week shots m/w/f, deca 600 mgs a week , and winni 50 mgs ed or eod, can i get to 205 8-9% bf , can they all be run together at the same time? thanks

Thread Information