Thread: Quad Pain

Power76 is offline Associate Member

Quad Pain

Hey guys, I need some advice. I'm about 6 weeks into a cycle and I had been injecting in the glutes and delts. I decided a needed a new spot to hit so I shot 2 cc's of test enanthate into my quad. Everything went well until about 2 hours later. It started as mild discomfort, by that night it hurt pretty bad, and as of now I can't walk and I have missed two days of work. It hurts from the top of my thigh all the way down to the top of my knee. It is slightly red, hot to the touch, and very hard. I followed all precautions when I injected, and I researched so I know I did it in the right spot. Thanks in advance for any advice.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Different people love/hate different locations. Most love quad shots, but for me it only takes 1ml to make me feel like a cripple. Considering that you shot 2ml your first time, try cutting it to 1ml next time. Some peoples bodies adjust to the injections over time, if yours doesn't then I'd avoid quads.
    Last edited by SV-1; 06-22-2004 at 11:30 AM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    2ml..yea that's a lot...i found 1cc hurt a lot for my first time lol felt like i couldnt walk...felt just like u described

it will get easier over time

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro I dont even get close to quad with a needle anymore, did it twice and could barely get out of bed. You'll be fine it will just take a little time to work itself out.

when i did my 1str quad shot and could barely walk i thought something was wrong lol

the pain was ****ing bad , now i realise its common

That's good to hear. I have been hobbling around for two days wondering if my leg was going to fall off. How long do you guys think this will last? Any suggestions to speed up my recovery from this? I am competing in a powerlifting meet this weekend. If it still feels like this, I will have to withdraw. I will NEVER shoot in my quad again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Power76
    That's good to hear. I have been hobbling around for two days wondering if my leg was going to fall off. How long do you guys think this will last? Any suggestions to speed up my recovery from this? I am competing in a powerlifting meet this weekend. If it still feels like this, I will have to withdraw. I will NEVER shoot in my quad again!!!
    quad is an easy spot to do tho mate, just hurts at first it took me a good 3-4 days for the pain to lessen lol, just take it easy and try not to use it much (dont try squatting):P

No way on the squats bro! I can barely make it to the bathroom to pee. LOL Hopefully it will clear up by Saturday. Thanks for the replies. On a side note, this was my first post and I am amazed how quickly I was able to get advice on this forum. I appreciate it. I know where to come from now on.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power76
    No way on the squats bro! I can barely make it to the bathroom to pee. LOL Hopefully it will clear up by Saturday. Thanks for the replies. On a side note, this was my first post and I am amazed how quickly I was able to get advice on this forum. I appreciate it. I know where to come from now on.
    That's what we're here for.

That and flashes of boobies.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Depends on the BA content in the enanthate you are taking. I did test cyp in the quads by iteself and was sore for 1 day after, did another cycle with enan that must have had high BA and was sore for 3 days. I found that EQ is a blessing, I like the results from it and it cuts down the BA so now I am not sore at all from test enan injects. I am putting about 2.5 cc's in my quads, 25g needle, very slow inject and never hurt the next day, 1.25ml EQ (200mg/ml) mixed with 1.25ml test enan (250mg/ml).

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I came close to doing a quad inject but decided on delts. I love them btw

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    what size pin?

Yea, I like injecting my delts. The only time I had any pain from hitting the delts was when I did a T-400 cycle. I'm sure glad I did not inject 2ml of T-400 in my quad. (OUCH!) I used a 22g pin.

Thread Information