dirtybrit55 is offline Member

Oral-Turinabol detection time etc...

Anybody know the detection time for this drug along with half life and any other information. I have looked at the drugs profile but it isn't mentioned in the detection times....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    no idea mate, i did wonder when i was looking it up but didnt manage to find anything

u getting some bd?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    no idea mate, i did wonder when i was looking it up but didnt manage to find anything

u getting some bd?
    Oh yea!

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    Oh yea!
    I'm thinkin' that Oral Turinabol (the detection time) is probably about 5-6 weeks or so. I don't think an oral would be much longer than that. Turinabol is an East German cousin of D-bol (which is 5 weeks) according to William Llywyllin or whatever his name is. It's the good 2004 steroid book. It's less androgenic , but also less anabolic so I'm thinkin you're gonna need a higher dose. Less water weight gain...and probably better keepable gains. I am interested in seeing a 'concrete detection time' as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhide
    I'm thinkin' that Oral Turinabol (the detection time) is probably about 5-6 weeks or so. I don't think an oral would be much longer than that. Turinabol is an East German cousin of D-bol (which is 5 weeks) according to William Llywyllin or whatever his name is. It's the good 2004 steroid book. It's less androgenic, but also less anabolic so I'm thinkin you're gonna need a higher dose. Less water weight gain...and probably better keepable gains. I am interested in seeing a 'concrete detection time' as well.
    Cool bro, maybe someone knows...I will do a little more searching later today when I finish this **** research paper!

Thread Information