HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Looking For The Right Cycle??

I have a friend who just decided to run a cycle for the first time. He is 6,2 160lbs. (toothpick- but ripped). He wants to put on 20lbs. He is on propecia right now b/c his hair is thinning. Anyone have any ideas on what I should put him on???

I was leaning towards Tenanthate/plus maybe EQ??? Would Dbols be a bad idea for the first couple of weeks too??

Thanks for your input!!!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    how about protien and hard work. at least build a natural base.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    agreed! what is his lifting background? a.s. is not something you just want to jump into. you need to do tons of research! you would be surprised what you can gain if you get your diet and workout routine in check. check out the diet forum. worked wonders for me! good luck

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88

well put.............

not a flame, but there are several of these "i wanna do a cycle how's this" threads started daily. Since youre new, they might give you the benefit of the doubt and answer, but the people on here are more likely to answer if you have shown that you have done a little research.

Good luck!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    agreed..... 6'2 and 160 .... alot to be gained naturally

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    How about having him sign up and do his own research.

Nothing against you personally but I have heard to many horror stories about people that have hurt themselves because of something a buddy told them was OK to do.

Anyone who wants to use AS should do their own legwork.

Just my .02

D

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    How about having him sign up and do his own research.

Nothing against you personally but I have heard to many horror stories about people that have hurt themselves because of something a buddy told them was OK to do.

Anyone who wants to use AS should do their own legwork.

Just my .02

D
    i agree, what kind of person would be irresponsible enough to ask his friend to choose the gear for him? if you cared about your friend tell him to get his diet and lifting in check before even thinking of juicing. steroids should never be perceived as a shortcut to receive quick gains, in the shortest amount of time. it doesnt work that way.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    as you said he is a toothpick 160lbs at 6`2 is tiny, he needs to get bigger naturally first mate

you guys make perfect sense and ive already told him protein and a good diet first. (which he has) But, he has been lifting for a 4 years and not gaining anything. He is also 25 years old now. He has it set that he wants to try it so the least i can do is give him some advise.

Dont go assuming that he isnt doing his own research as well... its a simple question that i was curious to find out what you guys thought! You all had to start sometime as well!!

N-large/muscle milk/XXL/weightgainer 2000

bro at 6'2", 160 lbs this kid couldnt of been lifting hard enough to accomplish decent stats in the gym. stats as in, going as HEAVY and training as HARD as possible to bring his bodyweight up and get some numbers on his bench/squat/deadlift.it just sounds like he wants the easy way out. it took me 7 years of lifting naturally before i tried a cycle.

dont be afraid to gain a little fat along with muscle when your bulking naturally. it just looks like to me, that he wants a miracle drug that will keep him ripped and put more meat on him. life doesnt work that way..........

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT!! that kid needs to eat in his sleep, while he takes a ****, ****ing his girlfriend or boyfriend (EEWW), you get the point. i have a friend just like this kid and is gaining fairly well for his body stature.. he eats 24-7!!

i meant to say around 4000-5000 cals a day!!

your right install... **** you too hung!! I really dont know the extent of his work out... but i guarantee he probably works out like a little girl!! I ll tell him supplements and thats it!! Maybe some NO2 or something. thanks guys

Thread Information