Fame is offline Junior Member

1st cycle question

im 25, trained for years, done near a year of research, feel i have a pretty decent understanding of everything, never done AAS, only M1T cycles, have close friends who have done AAS for years, talked to a lot of people, blah blah blah....

I think ive decided on doing a cycle of Test E 500mg/week wk 1-12, and dbol 30mgs ED wk 1-4..(some have said thats high, some have recommended that dosage).....

I was told i should do the test e two shots a week, Monday and Thursday, and the dbols, 1 pill split in 1/4, i piece 4x's a day for the first 4 weeks.

Any opinions on that so far?

I should run Nolva throughout the cycle 10mgs ED?

I'd run Nolva and Clomid for pct...i was told that i wouldnt need HCG for this cycle, or liquidex, but liquidex would help w/ the bloat right? so is it something that if i want to spend $ on, would be beneficial? Also i have sources for the PCT, but if im going to be taking 10mg of nolva through the cycle, and pill form is 35mg, should i have liquid form on hand? I dont know about splitting the pills into 3, or how im supposed to split the dbol into 1/4's like suggested?

I might have the cyle weeks wrong, because when he emailed me about pct, he said i was only going to do a 10 week cycle, thats why i didnt need HCG, but seems like i listed doing test e for 12 weeks? I'll get that figured out.

thanks for any advice...sorry for sounding like a newby and another 'first cylce thread';....but it is what the board is for right? thanks bros

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good layed out cycle!!! It's nice to see you did your research!

Yes, if you bloat ldex will help. Also you won't need HCG and I would just run CLOMID for PCT

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Very good layed out cycle!!! It's nice to see you did your research!
    agreed.

when I saw the name of the thread I thought for sure it would be about someone starting a deca only cycle or who knows, even dbol only. Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    agreed.

when I saw the name of the thread I thought for sure it would be about someone starting a deca only cycle or who knows, even dbol only. Good luck bro
    Yeah, I got worried and said "oh no here we go again"!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    All your research looks good to me bro....I'd get liquid Nolv instead,much easier to use.Also buy 5 mg Dbol tabs...that's the easiest way to dose them.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, I got worried and said "oh no here we go again"!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    nice set up man! good luck and happy growing! note if you done your research on diet like you did with a.s. you are going to see some **** hit the fan

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    All your research looks good to me bro....I'd get liquid Nolv instead,much easier to use.Also buy 5 mg Dbol tabs...that's the easiest way to dose them.
    thank you, thank you! I pride myself at trying not to sound like a jackass, lol...i've posted on other boards, and i know about teens and newby's just posting with some info they picked up in another thread...i have trained for a while and pressures are always there to try aas, especially when a lot of friends who i was bigger than have blossomed, and look great, i always wanted to run my natural course first, and atleast feel i have a solid base, and solid head before i jump into anything. I also plan on going to the doctor before i purchase anything to make sure my health is in check (had bp last week, perfect 120/80 or whatever, she said my bp is always consistantly perfect)...anyway, i've had a couple training partners who have done 5+-10+ cycles (from 20 years old, to friends in mid 30's)...so i feel im going to get good advice from them, as one of them is a CFO of his company, and the other works for another big financial company so they arent 'meat heads' or unintelligent gymrats...i have good people around me...and my friend said that he'll even do the shots for me on my first cycle if i want...he has no problem seeing my ass, what a friend!

so do u guys say 1-12 weeks on the test e, or 1-10? He also said 2 bottles, i dont know much about how it works yet as far as the bottles, and how many uses at how many gms etc are included, but i will ask him more, he is pretty much laying it out for me.

Thanks for the advice on the smaller dbols, its just i only have this one source, through my close friend, and i dont want to go looking for someone on my own ya know, so im kind of stuck w/ what he can get, but i will ask him about that, he might know a couple other people.

Thanks again guys for the advice, and sorry for the scare w/ the title, lol.

I've done the searches on liquidex, so sorry for the questions on that, know its been discussed, its just there is a lot of different opinions on it, and i was curious for my cycle only...my friend said not neccessary, but if im worried about bloat he would go w/ that over Letro....? Any opinions?

thanks.

also if i have pct sites, which he says he's used and good, and i believe them, which of u want a PM, that i can ask your opinons on? thanks.!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    nice set up man! good luck and happy growing! note if you done your research on diet like you did with a.s. you are going to see some **** hit the fan
    yes..my diet has always been in check, and i research nutrition daily...im very nutrition concsious (slip sometimes), but i am pretty on top of diet, and what i'll increase if i do the cycle...i will eat more for one

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Happy growing bro..this is how research pays off...

FB35 is offline Junior Member
    if you have 2 bottles of test e 250 mg/ml and you run 500 mg p/week, it will be 5 weeks per bottle, thus a 10 week cycle.

so 30mgs of dbol per day week 1-4 is good in your guys opinions i guess? if i can only get 25mg dbols, how do i split them up to take 1/4 4x's a day? even then it wouldnt be 30mgs...so is 25 cool?..i would imagine so, i know he said 'around' 30 a day...

and how exactly does the test e come? (if that can be discussed?)...i know its the bottle, but how many uses are in each bottle? Two bottles is enough for 12 weeks, taking 2 shots a week?

oh, ok, sorry...Thanks i get it now, the bottles are measured in ml...i guess i'll undestand that more when i get it, and the needles and i understand how much he will be putting in each needle...as i said, he will do the injections for me the first cycle, so i feel safer about that...thanks FB35

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fame
    so 30mgs of dbol per day week 1-4 is good in your guys opinions i guess? if i can only get 25mg dbols, how do i split them up to take 1/4 4x's a day? even then it wouldnt be 30mgs...so is 25 cool?..i would imagine so, i know he said 'around' 30 a day...

and how exactly does the test e come? (if that can be discussed?)...i know its the bottle, but how many uses are in each bottle? Two bottles is enough for 12 weeks, taking 2 shots a week?
    30mgs dbol is good yea

if you get 25mgs hmm split it into quarters 6.5mg a 1/4 and take 5 a day (a bit over 30mg i know)

or yea 25 is ok..but id do the 30

test e can come in 1ml vials containing 250mg or in 10ml vials containing 200mg/ml depends on the lab

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    30mgs dbol is good yea

if you get 25mgs hmm split it into quarters 6.5mg a 1/4 and take 5 a day (a bit over 30mg i know)

or yea 25 is ok..but id do the 30

test e can come in 1ml vials containing 250mg or in 10ml vials containing 200mg/ml depends on the lab
    ok, he must be getting the 10ml bottles cause he said 2 (can i discuss prices on the board?) bottles for my cycle...is there a special splitter that is used to split these pills? I think i've seen them before, but i dont know how big it should be or the pills will be, is there one you guys recommend? I think i can only get the 25mg pills.

Thanks again everyone, sorry for being a pest.

so i'd be cool on a 10 week cycle of test e, instead of 12?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    yes..my diet has always been in check, and i research nutrition daily...im very nutrition concsious (slip sometimes), but i am pretty on top of diet, and what i'll increase if i do the cycle...i will eat more for one
    SWEET i wish i could say the same! think about some milk thistle too to take with the dbol ....if you had already said this then just over look this.. good luck man.......see how if someone does the research their posted threads go smoothly instead of the infamous FLAMIMG!! which dont get me wrong i kind of enjoy mashing on ignorance but it gets old.. peace bro!

i take milk thistle as it is now...but i will take the dose that is recommended during the cycle as well ( i have it listed in my notes , yes, i have notes!)....i started taking it after M1t, and i had some, so i take one pill ed or eod, just for my health.

Thanks

oh, also i do keep records now as it is, measurements, weight training, some diet etc...which i will keep more religiously when i start the cycle, as well as bfore and after pics, so i'll keep a good log...i believe record keeping is important and makes a difference in improving everything. Plus i like to look at back and see my gains. I remember how week i was at one point! I also love to see how much my lifts go up over certain periods based on what i have going on in my life.

BTW, i have good recources...but i also have an uncle who is retired but was a pro bb'er, and has 8 amature titles...and did aas early on, and had big health problems (not blook uncle, married my aunt) but he is very against the aas idea, and i havent talked to him about it, as i know what he will tell me, but he does help me w/ training and diet and is there for me whenever i need anything (which is good to have)..he's also a pro trainer now, and has leased all the equipment from the gym, and has a full gym in his house , i dont train there regularly, but its good when i need a change up (he's all into that HIT and Metzger (sp) training, i do straight sets right now though, so its akward sometimes for me to train w/ him)

Sorry for all the information that no one cares about! i went on a tangent, sorry

ok, i didnt see anything in the rules against pricing questions...is $100 for each 10ml bottle of test e , and $1 for each 25mg Dbol pill decent or average prices? Or is my middle man making a lot off me?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, nice cycle choice for your first, might want to check out my cycle diary I'm doing on that identical cycle

My first cycle - Test E & Dianabol

kronik is offline Senior Member
    ok, i didnt see anything in the rules against pricing questions...is $100 for each 10ml bottle of test e , and $1 for each 25mg Dbol pill decent or average prices? Or is my middle man making a lot off me?
    The test e must be a gym price, but i think the dbol is fair priced.

cool man, thanks...and i do have one more question. I will talk to my friend who does aas about this too...

What is the 'feeling like' of having it in your system? to be honest, i've done a lot of drugs in my life....(everything exept injections pretty much, and crack)...so im wondering what kind of sensations u get, if any...i remember my friend saying he basically 'had' to go to the gym, if he didnt, he'd be jittery or something (but he did diff as)...is there a feeling of the test e or dbol ? i know how it affects your body, but not really sure if it affects your nervious system or mentaly etc.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    The test e must be a gym price, but i think the dbol is fair priced.
    thanks...my friend has been doing it for 5+ years, so i imagine he's paying less and making some money off me..which i dont mind, he's the middle man and 'getting it', so i am more than willing to pay him what he wants as long as its not rediculous...i know when i would get him 'drugs' in the past, i would have to skim off the top or add a few $ to be the middle man. Thanks though for the headsup!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant speak for the Test yet but the Dbol gives me an amazing sense of well being, lifted mood, agressiveness, heightened sex drive, etc. Yes there is a sensation to it and a drive to workout, its great imo

Are you running liquidex to help w/ bloating at all? Is it worth it for this cycle to get a bottle?

Also, and answer on method of splitting the 25mg dbols?

Thread Information