king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Muscle spasms on clen

Every once and I while I will get these foot spasms, were the bottom right of my foot will spasm for a few seconds, and it hurts enough to get my attention. I would only get them once in a blue moon, now I get them several times a day. The only thing I could think to attribute to it is the clen I am taking. But I don't have cramps (Uhhghh, just had another one) anywhere else. Could this be from the clen? Did anyone else have these? I am taking 1 gram of taurine a day and plenty of water.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I get random spasms and cramps on clen . even things that i thought could cramp have cramped on me.

ecivon is offline Member
    OMG ... I hate clen so damned bad I can't stand it. That crap sucks!!! It cramps and spasms me up so bad even in the oddest locations. Think sphincter, the 'taint', behind the ears, places where I never knew muscles existed. I will never use that stuff again, ever. What's getting to you is the clen, no doubt.

I guess I could attribute this to the clen , I think I will up the taurine a little. Although the spasms are not that bad.

Bump for Beast!

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    You need to drink even MORE water. Bump up the L-Taurine? (I take about 1000mg per day)
    Last edited by yourmom; 12-29-2006 at 09:25 PM.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Water, 3g+ of taurine a day, potassium (almonds/bananas), add a little salt and possibly lower the clen dosage...

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    yeh bro i had cramps right under my sac every time i took clen and went to take a piss, definatly the clen i had to get off of it but u could try taking some pottassium supps might help im not for sure though

I eat bananas and drink lot of water, I will up the taurine. The cramps are not bad, they are more amusing than anything. I have had these spasms ever since boot camp, I think it was the marching all day in boots that did it. I would not get them that often, maybe once every couple of months. Now I get them several times a day, like you all say it is probably clen related. At least I'm not getting the cramps that some of you guys have stated, those sound pretty bad.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    Water, 3g+ of taurine a day, potassium (almonds/bananas), add a little salt and possibly lower the clen dosage...
    Yup. I do that, and LOVE clen .

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Yup. I do that, and LOVE clen.

You love clen ?? Somethings not quite right with you Bro ... remember time on = time off and do pct everytime. You need to get your natty back to normal. J/K Man, I had cramps so bad that never stopped and went from different weird muscle to different weird muscle. I couldn't stand it.

Thread Information