kaorialfred is offline Member

Those of you who have had a mamogram done

Ihad one done today and the the radiologist said to me face to face. I had a mild case of gyno.

"I said to him either I have it or I don't. Which I need to ask do I need surgery?"

So his reply was not to worry, its just mild. If it gets any worse then I may have some problems.

Now I take nolva but I am on TRT therapy. This sucks cause I am confused. I figure I will learn more on my next Dr. visits.

Has anyone else been told that it may be mild gyno by a medical professional? How should I take this? Should I be like trying to get some Arimedex or Provion?

What does that mean a mild case? Opininions please. @#@ I have to go to work. I am going to be thinking about that all night.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    How did you get the gyno? When did it start?

Adex and proviron help prevent gyno. Ndex will help treat it as well stop any further binding.

My bro had gyno from puberty. The Dr said "whatever" and then did the surgery for comestic reasons. Free of charge.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    do u have to pay for a mamogram or is it covered by insurance

kaorialfred is offline Member
    sorry bubbathegut just got off work. My doctor wrote a script and I paid 21.00 out of 200 and something was the charge.

MBH I don't know when I got it?, really think it started two years ago. I tend to think puberty also. But I don't have any picts. My family was very large anyway. everyone was overweight.
    I wonder about the surgery.

Thread Information