gerry619 is offline New Member

Question Test 400 for newbie & injecting

I got me some test 400 for a cycle, but I keep getting told that it's kinda strong, and that it'll hurt... a lot. I haven't started the cycle yet. what can I do to avoid this pain? i've heard about cutting it. what does that mean? cut it with what, and how? please help.

also, i'm stacking deca -dura with the test. do i inject both the same day of the week, or do i do one monday, and the other on thrusday per se?
    Last edited by gerry619; 06-22-2004 at 01:58 PM. Reason: add question

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gerry619
    I got me some test 400 for a cycle, but I keep getting told that it's kinda strong, and that it'll hurt... a lot. I haven't started the cycle yet. what can I do to avoid this pain? i've heard about cutting it. what does that mean? cut it with what, and how? please help.

also, i'm stacking deca-dura with the test. do i inject both the same day of the week, or do i do one monday, and the other on thrusday per se?
    you can cut with more sterile oil but i think will help some with the pain, and yes you can inject both at the same time mon and thurs..

also, i'm stacking deca-dura with the test. do i inject both the same day of the week, or do i do one monday, and the other on thrusday per se?
    you can cut with more sterile oil but i think the deca will help some with the pain, and yes you can inject both at the same time mon and thurs..

Wtf???

.....the deca should ease the pain from the strong test you got...i believe the alcohol content in the test is high so thats why its gonna hurt alot..im not sure what cut means but you may wanna split up the injections..200 on monday 200 on thurs to keep the pain down. mix deca in the same pin ofcourse...monday and thurs sounds good..make sure you know about pct..

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Wtf???
    it was such a good reply that it got posted twice!

you mean put the deca and the test in the same syring, and inject them in together?

i was told to do 1 ml of each once a week, is that about right?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    you mean put the deca and the test in the same syring, and inject them in together?
    yes. that should help with some of the pain

ginzoguns502 is offline New Member
    the test 400 hurts but its barible.. dont worry about it bro just make sure u alternate cheeks this way its 2 weeks till u hit the same spot and by then it will not be so sore...ive also been advised to try a heating pad,ibeprofin, and massage it in allot....good luck

READYorNOT is offline Junior Member
    Dont worrie about the pain..

Ive been on test400 for about 3 weeks now.

I started injecting every monday at 1mil. Which left me with a lump and painful but that soon went.

I now inject every monday and thursday ... Monday i take 0.5 and thursday i take 0.5.

Less pain and keeps blood levels better.

IF its your first cycle i wouldlt run deca mate. just use test, youll see some good results off that alone with the correct diet. im using nova for my pct as im not running a long course. 16 weeks
    Last edited by READYorNOT; 08-29-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Thread Information