Billy Muscle is offline New Member

what test to take

which has the least side effects (acne, water retention)? best to run with deca 200 mg? any information would be greatly appreciated. i am running a deca only cycle and do not want the dreaded deca dick.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I like test eth, but you need to run more then 200mg of deca IMO.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    less water retention is test prop. but running deca i take it your doing a bulk cycle so i would go with enth.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    First off, 200mg Deca isn't enough. Secondly, Deca causes alot of water retention so it doesn't matter what test you take. Test is test - so the sides are basically all the same but the only diff would be water retention is less on Prop for most people. Water retention is an estrogen based side effect that can be easily controlled with anti-e's such as nolvadex or AI's like dex and femara. Since you are running Deca, I would run it something like this:

Week 1-9: Deca @ 300mg
    Week 1-10: Test E @ 500mg
    Week 0-11: Femera @ 1.25mg EOD

**Followed by PCT 3 weeks after last Deca shot..

2davidbostonjr1 is offline Junior Member
    test eth is a good way to go it takes awhile for it to kick in but with deca u will see huge results and the side effects all depend on u and ur pct .... i did a cycle of eth and dbol and saw a lil acme but nothing to bad.

Latimus is offline Banned
    props to prop

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member
    if its your first cycle, if you have proper diet and training regiment you will blow up easily on 200mg deca and 200mg of long acting test/week, trust me...

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Go 300mg DECA and 500mgTEST-ETH a week

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Go 300mg DECA and 500mgTEST-ETH a week
    looks good

thanks!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    test e/c

sod the prop...too many injections:P

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Muscle
    which has the least side effects (acne, water retention)? best to run with deca 200 mg? any information would be greatly appreciated. i am running a deca only cycle and do not want the dreaded deca dick.
    Test enanthate is good because its low on alergy potential and very predictable... should do more deca , maybe 300 mg a week and do 500 mg of testosterone enanathate a week... the deca can cause just as much acne just like any of the steroids do... lowering or increasing testosterone which is effected by ALL the steroids including 1-test and andros will cause acne, although its not too bad unless you start going over 600 mg of test enanthate, then your shoulders and arms will really get peppered with acne... all in all its really not all that bad while on cycle... going OFF cycle is when the acne explodes and it does that no matter what you are on and how much you did.

BTW, to do small amounts of testosterone with 200 mg of deca.... WHY?? You dont get any gains... you will be poking yourself with needle for nothing and screw up your natural cycle... up your stuff enough to do something because if it doesnt do anything for you, then its not worth doing at all!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    test is test

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    test is test
    true but with different properties and half lifes.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    true but with different properties and half lifes.
    yeah

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally am falling in love with Prop while my TEST Enan kicks in. I don't mind the ED shots either. I look forward to them

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Test enanthate is good because its low on alergy potential and very predictable... should do more deca , maybe 300 mg a week and do 500 mg of testosterone enanathate a week... the deca can cause just as much acne just like any of the steroids do... lowering or increasing testosterone which is effected by ALL the steroids including 1-test and andros will cause acne, although its not too bad unless you start going over 600 mg of test enanthate, then your shoulders and arms will really get peppered with acne... all in all its really not all that bad while on cycle... going OFF cycle is when the acne explodes and it does that no matter what you are on and how much you did.

BTW, to do small amounts of testosterone with 200 mg of deca.... WHY?? You dont get any gains... you will be poking yourself with needle for nothing and screw up your natural cycle... up your stuff enough to do something because if it doesnt do anything for you, then its not worth doing at all!
    The only reason I would suggest low doses is because if its his first (which i dont know), lets say he uses 300mg deca and 500mg test, he gets great results.... then come next cycle my man is probably gonna wanna do between 600mg and 800mg of test alone to make sure he gets desired results, you see what i mean? final thought, you can do wonders with low does while you have clean receptors

bro USE it, dont ABUSE it... yet

Thread Information