madmaniac is offline Junior Member

mallet are these good adrenal supplements?

im 90% sure that my adrenals are part of my low RT. T-3 barely effected my temp and my temperatures are extremely erratic. these products are at my local Vitaminshoppe will these do? there 3 seperate supplements.

ADRENAL CORTEX TISSUE (Bovine) 250 Mg

Raw Rhodiola Powder (Root) 100 Mg N/A*
    Standardized Rhodiola Extract (Root) (3 Mg (1%) Salidrozid, 100 Mg (40%) Polyphenols) 250 Mg N/A*

Holy Basil (Ocimum Sanctum)(Leaf) Extract, (2% Ursolic Acid-0.2mg)

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    This is more suited for the forum called supplement questions. The forum you have this posted in is Steroid Questions.

ok well mallet hasnt posted in the supplements forum since 2002 so i think it is fine here. thanks though for your recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    ok well mallet hasnt posted in the supplements forum since 2002 so i think it is fine here. thanks though for your recommendation.
    Well if mallet jumped off a bridge would you. You are talking about supplements not T3.

why are you giving me a hard time? i know mallet views this forum. i would PM him but im sure other people would like to know the answer as well. sometimes its hard to find the exact supplement someone recommends.

this is all related to my t3 use that mallet recommends.

thanks for the bumps though

why are you giving me a hard time? i know mallet views this forum. i would PM him but im sure other people would like to know the answer as well. sometimes its hard to find the exact supplement someone recommends.

this is all related to my t3 use that mallet recommends.

thanks for the bumps though
    I am not giving you a hard time, just trying to help you follow the rules. If you are special enough to not have to follow them, then good for you.

and like i said before thanks for the recommendation. again i will say that MALLET DOESNT POST THERE. he posts here. this question is for mallet. im posting it publically because there are alot of people with the same problems as me.

so thank you for making this board a better place.

YOUR A HYPOCRITE. i just looked over your past posts and theres a bunch of non-steroid related posts in the steroid section. go bother someone else.

again thanks for the bumps.

so thank you for making this board a better place.
    No problem.
    Feel free to post your creatine, protein, workout, and PCT questions wherever you please. No rules for you big guy.

YOUR A HYPOCRITE. i just looked over your past posts and theres a bunch of non-steroid related posts in the steroid section. go bother someone else.

again thanks for the bumps.
    Maybe when I was a newbie, like I see you are, and I am just trying to help you out. However since you are too good for the forum rules, have a blast, do what you want, burn your bra. Peace.

posted today in the steroid section. should be in diet forum, right?

"Well in spite of common knowledge you DO eat carbs on Atkins..."

posted today in the steroid section. should be in PCT forum, right?(talking about creatine)

"Thats kinda of old school but I would start it the last week of AAS use in a frontload fashion then drop down to regular dose the second week"

posted yesterday. should be in supplements forum right?

"I cant get out of bed the next morning when I take skelaxin, that stuff kicks my ass."

posted a few days ago in the steroid forum. shouldnt in be in the training forum?

"You can do different cardio, they got this cardio machine at my gym that you pedal with your arms. Maybe your gym has it"

I didnt start those threads. Good research tho, glad to see you have a lot of free time.

posted today in the steroid section. should be in diet forum, right?

"Well in spite of common knowledge you DO eat carbs on Atkins..."

posted today in the steroid section. should be in PCT forum, right?(talking about creatine)

"Thats kinda of old school but I would start it the last week of AAS use in a frontload fashion then drop down to regular dose the second week"

posted yesterday. should be in supplements forum right?

"I cant get out of bed the next morning when I take skelaxin, that stuff kicks my ass."

posted a few days ago in the steroid forum. shouldnt in be in the training forum?

"You can do different cardio, they got this cardio machine at my gym that you pedal with your arms. Maybe your gym has it"

dude, looks like you have all the free time with your constant rants and raves now i see how you got your post count so high.... mellow out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I didnt start those threads. Good research tho, glad to see you have a lot of free time.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    This is more suited for the forum called supplement questions. The forum you have this posted in is Steroid Questions.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    dude, looks like you have all the free time with your constant rants and raves now i see how you got your post count so high.... mellow out!
    Actually I should of left it alone after one post but I got a little self-righteous with it, however my post count isnt high from telling people wrong forum. That is a pretty dumb assumption.

you didnt start those threads but you participated in them. guilty by association. how come you didnt tell those people wrong forum? be consistent.

you didnt start those threads but you participated in them. guilty by association. how come you didnt tell those people wrong forum? be consistent.
    I apoligize, heres a hug, :guyhug: I am tired of seeing this thread pop back up with no benefit to anyone can anyone help this guy with his supplement question?

oh i thought you were helping me by keeping it up top.

Actually I have a herbal reference I will check those out for you, I may have something on the adrenal grandular too. Let me check. Normally I wouldnt do this for a post in the wrong forum, but I like you cause you are sarcastic like me.

Promising "second-generation" adaptogen Rhodiola rosea (Russian Rhodiola) is a perennial plant with red, pink, or yellowish flowers. It has no biological relation to the "common" rose, but due to its similar fragrance it has been used as a substitute for Attar of Roses. One of the greatest things Rhodiola does is enhance mental and physical performance. It has been widely used by Russian athletes and cosmonauts to increase energy. Rhodiola is cardio-protective, normalizing the heart rate immediately after intense exercise. It improves the nervous system and mental functions such as memory, by increasing blood-supply to the muscles and brain, and it also increases protein synthesis (1,2,3). Rhodiola rosea has extraordinary pharmacological properties as an anti-mutagen and anti-depressive agent. In this respect Rhodiola rosea is much more powerful than other adaptogens. In one study done by O.M. Duhan and colleagues (4), the anti-mutagenic activities of Panax Ginseng and of Rhodiola rosea were compared. It became clear that the extracts of Rhodiola rosea had a higher capacity to counteract gene mutations induced by various mutagens (up to about 90% inhibition in some cases). The anti-depressive and anti-stress activity of Golden root is higher than that of St. John's Wort, Ginkgo biloba and Panax Ginseng. Furthermore, Rhodiola rosea is five times less toxic than Panax ginseng. In an experiment on rats with Pliss lymphosarcoma (PLS) it was shown (5) that partial hepatectomy, a course application of Rhodiola rosea extract or combined effects inhibit the growth of tumors by 37%, 39% and 59%, respectively, and that of metastases by 42%, 50% and 75%. In one human study (6) oral administration of Rhodiola rosea extract to 12 patents with superficial bladder carcinoma (T1G1-2) improved the characteristics of the urothelial tissue integration, parameters of leukocyte integrins and T-cell immunity. The average frequency of relapses for these patients was found to fall twice. In another clinical trial 150 individuals suffering from depression took Rhodiola rosea extracts for a period of one month. At the end of that period two-thirds of them had full remission of clinical manifestations of depression, and had become more active and more sociable. Daytime weakness and general weakness disappeared. Rhodiola rosea extracts reduce significantly the yield of cells with the chromosome aberrations in vivo and inhibit unscheduled DNA synthesis induced by N-nitroso-N-methylurea in vitro (7). It is emphasized that Rhodiola rosea extracts have rejuvenative properties due to their ability to raise the efficiency of the intracell DNA repair mechanisms.

Rhodiola rosea stimulates the immune system in two ways: FIRST - by specific direct stimulation of immune defence (stimulates one of the most important type of immune cells - Natural Killer Cells, NK-Cells seek and destroy the infected cells on our bodies). Rhodiola rosea normalises the immune system by improving T-cell immunity (6) Rhodiola has been shown to increase the body's resistance to toxins that may accumulate during infection development. SECOND - by making a person less susceptible to stress. Scientists found out that stress suppresses immunity and destroys our resistance to various forms of bacterial or virus attack. Due to the natural killer cell's effect on tumours Rhodiola rosea may enhance B cell immunity by preventing the suppression of B cell immunity, which can occur during stress. Being under stress, a great portion of the body's energy is expended for nothing. When we are chronically exposed to stress that continually robs energy from other systems. The general effect is a lowered immune response and decreased health.

Holy Basil - Apart from the religious significance, it also has substantial medicinal meaning and is used in Ayurvedic treatment.
    Tulasi has antimicrobal properties since it is also anti - inflammatory due to the oil eugenol, present in the leaves.
    It is useful in respiratory tract infection.
    The Ursolic acid present in tulsi, has anti-allergic properties.
    The plant can play a role in the manangement of immunological disorders such as allergies and asthma.

This plant also has a place in Suriname's traditional medicine.
    The juice of the leaves is used against fever and as an antidote for snake and scorpion bites. It's anti-spasmodic properties, relieves abdominal pains and helps in lowering the blood sugar level.

Sorry nothing on Adrenal Grandular worthwhile. It is the equivalent of having additional adrenaline in your bloodstream. Early endocrologists hypothesized that grandulars worked by providing nutrients the body lacked. Once supplied with the missing nutrients the malfunctioning organ was able to repair itsself anf function properly.

It also recommends making sure that the grandulars you use are from organic free range cattle.

thanks. mallet recommend new zealand adrenal glandulars. i can only find this adrenal cortex stuff(bovine). not sure if its the same or not.

It is pretty much the same, it is all grounded up adrenal gland, I think my book recommends the organic because of the hormones, but we love hormones so it really dosent matter.

LOL

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Those will work fine for adrenal support, see if you can get your hands on the Relora though. Have you purchased a BP cuff yet?

im 90% sure that my adrenals are part of my low RT. T-3 barely effected my temp and my temperatures are extremely erratic. these products are at my local Vitaminshoppe will these do? there 3 seperate supplements.

ADRENAL CORTEX TISSUE (Bovine) 250 Mg

Raw Rhodiola Powder (Root) 100 Mg N/A*
    Standardized Rhodiola Extract (Root) (3 Mg (1%) Salidrozid, 100 Mg (40%) Polyphenols) 250 Mg N/A*

Holy Basil (Ocimum Sanctum)(Leaf) Extract, (2% Ursolic Acid-0.2mg)

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks. mallet recommend new zealand adrenal glandulars. i can only find this adrenal cortex stuff(bovine). not sure if its the same or not.

New Zealand because of what they feed there cattle...the bovine because it contains specific proteins that are not available in a herbal preperations etc...the glandulars are the most effective at regulating your adrenal function.

georgie24 is offline Member
    where do you purchase glandulars?

Thread Information