spoc is offline Junior Member

when to inject/appreciate the advice

so i took everyones advice on here and decided to chill before i do a cycle, and im glad i did because i learned way more and knowing what i know now i would of f*ucked myself up bad if i had started when i was thinking to...anyways, im gonna run 400mg test cyp and 200mg deca per week, what days should i inject each drug on? can i do it all at the same time or put it all in one pin?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you can do it all in one pin, 400mg test cyp, the test c is enough, however i bellieve the deca is too low

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    you can do it all in one pin, 400mg test cyp, the test c is enough, however i bellieve the deca is too low
    aright then how much deca 300?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    m2k is right, 200 of deca isnt gonna give you results. i'd up the deca to 400 and test to 500, and maybe even think about dropping the deca at all since its your first cycle.
    Test only would work well for u

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    two injections per week. i would listen to what badcamaro said.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Is this your first cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    so i took everyones advice on here and decided to chill before i do a cycle, and im glad i did because i learned way more and knowing what i know now i would of f*ucked myself up bad if i had started when i was thinking to...anyways, im gonna run 400mg test cyp and 200mg deca per week, what days should i inject each drug on? can i do it all at the same time or put it all in one pin?
    If so, the proposed cycle is good. IMO...my first cycle I gained to much weight whcih is not good for your structure, joints, ligaments, etc. etc. To strong to fast is, to big to fast = no good. Take it slow. Do you have your anti- e's in place. I would run nolva at 10 mg's ed. Peace
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 06-22-2004 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    yea it is

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Ok cool. also...

Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    yea it is
    Since this is your first. I would keep the dose the same but hit it hard. What I mean by this is shoot once per week but shoot the deca and the test on the same day.(separate syringe) These are both long esters so it will take about 2 wks to kick in. Peace....I gained 25 pounds in 10 wks on the same cycle.
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 06-22-2004 at 04:24 PM.

Thread Information