boosalmi is offline New Member

Question Help with cycle info

Hey Guys,
    This is my first post and I have a question about a cycle I'm wanting to take. I got the idea from the steroid .com page. I want to take Decca 300 and Testosterone Enanthate and Nolvadex . They recommend a 10 week cycle.

Is it ok if I take just a five week cycle?

Is it ok if you miss a injection time by a couple of days, or do they have to be exact dates?

Can I mix the Decca and Enanthate in the same pin for one total injection?

Thanks for the help!!!
    Boo

Latimus is offline Banned
    you can mix...5 weeks is not enough...especially for enanthade...

if you are asking if you can miss injections..you arent ready

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosalmi
    Hey Guys,
    This is my first post and I have a question about a cycle I'm wanting to take. I got the idea from the steroid .com page. I want to take Decca 300 and Testosterone Enanthate and Nolvadex . They recommend a 10 week cycle.

Is it ok if I take just a five week cycle?NO

Is it ok if you miss a injection time by a couple of days, or do they have to be exact dates?IF YOU LIKE SIDES AND AN UNSTABLE TEST LEVEL

Can I mix the Decca and Enanthate in the same pin for one total injection?YES

Thanks for the help!!! YOUR WELCOME
    Boo
    Responses are in caps...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    test and deca each need to be run longer. i say run it like this
    1-9 deca 400mg/week one injection on mon other on thurs
    1-10 test E 500mg/week one injection on mon other on thurs

I don't mean miss an injection by a long shot... I am going to go visit my parents in San Antonio for a week and didn't want to bring my gear with me. So could I take one before I leave and one when i get back?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you post your cycle and let us take a look at it, because 5 weeks is just a waste of gear...

ISO D is offline New Member
    Load half of what you will miss with your last injection, and then backload the other half upon your return. It is still not ideal but a good balance given your situation. Also what W rballs posted about the longer cycle looks much better. you won't get much if anything from a 5 week cycle and very doubtful you would need any novaldex with that cycle. Just have it handy and watch yourself just in case its needed. is there a reason you skipped any orals like DBOL ? Just curious those usually give first timers huge gains and really jump start a cycle. So would adding 2 ml of Sust or Omnadren to the first week.

I would do an oral, but I heard it's hard on the hair line and I have the genetics to loose my hair... is that true?

And when you say Monday then thurs... is that 4days, or the next thurs 1week 4days?
    Last edited by boosalmi; 06-22-2004 at 05:53 PM.

Should I take d-bol?

ISO D is offline New Member
    Dbol gives you that added punch like little other. Anapolon is the best but the side effects are very harsh for most making Dbol a better option. however it does have the problem of encouraging hair loss. Again however most of these side effects occur in those who take more than 8 tabs daily. More than 8 tabs daily also gives you nice peak in your liver values (actually not nice - you get what I mean) If you were to stick to the 4 to 6 tab range you would be in the zone with a very low probability of side effects but everyone being different just keep an eye on the mirror. If you get the Dbols I highly recommend the Thai Dbol over the Russian. I can tell a major difference in them.

How long should I take 4-6 tabs for... the whole cycle? or just a little while?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosalmi
    I would do an oral, but I heard it's hard on the hair line and I have the genetics to loose my hair... is that true?

And when you say Monday then thurs... is that 4days, or the next thurs 1week 4days?
    orals are hard on the liver thats for sure,

as to dbol , depends, dbol is cheap and prpvides quick gains of both mass and strength which is nice to kickstart a cycle, its also fairly cheap

id say yes for 1-4 wks

Thread Information