Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member

What do you think of Sustanon ony cycle?

What would you guys think of a Sus only cycle. I heard sustanon aromatizes alot less then other tests ex. cyp or ethanate. What kind of results would you get using just 250 mg of sus a week.
    Remember I'm just asking questions. Its not like I'm standing here with one hand on the keyboard and another hand pointing a needle at my ass

4plates is offline Banned
    250 mg a wk of sus is a waist of money at least 500 mg is nessasary to see any gains at all sus by itself really hurts like hell but mixed with a little deca (400 mg a wk ),throw some dbol in the beginning and then your talking
    that is what i did and my gains a verry good

r6guy is offline New Member
    Sus doesn't hurt me that much... I still am able to lift normally.. And I use 500mg a week.. for 8 week cycles.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    250 a week throughout is too light. If you go with 500, split it up on two different days, at least at the beginning of the cycle. Once you get going, you may want to do the whole 500 in one shot here and there just to mix things up and get a nice prop. boost.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Shrunken Sak take a look at juiceon sig. Moderation I've heard of vets perscribing a few weeks at 250 for a first cycle, but not many. IMO you would see some gains, but I don't think enough to even bother. Try 500/week.

Are you thinking about a test only cycle? If so let us know, if not...

Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I was thinking of a test cycle in the future. I want to do the test that aromatizes the least and makes you look the best. From what I've read Sustanon is the test for this.

CYCLEON Guest
    there are people who have had decent gains on 250 sust for first timers - IMO 500mg would be better if test only (which is fine). You will need to inject 2x per week, at minimum tho to get the benefits of the prop in it, so i would shoot on lift days.

Dont let IG see this thread!!! - sust is evil in his mind! - u would be a lot better off tho going with some cyp or eth, much cheaper too.

I heard sustanon aromatizes alot less then other tests ex. cyp or ethanate.
    This is total BS - test is test, just different esters/release times, sides are the same.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Dido on what cycleon said. I hane done sus alon @250/wk
    But bumped it up around wk 5 and went for 10 wk..IF I WERE TO HAVE DONE IT OVER I WOULD GO W/ 500 ALL THE WAY W/ DECA 400. Because the mods no best, all in my oppinon. good luck

Thread Information