Thread: between cycles

everquest is offline New Member

between cycles

hey im about to do a cycle of 450mg/week of deca and 500mg/week of a mix of 400enth and 100prop i plan on goin 10 weeks at it , in the past ive only done one cycle a year before summer to get in shape of 500 mg/week of sust 250 for 8 weeks, what do u guys think of the cycle i plan on doin, and what is a good guideline for the time i should stay "off" between cycles??

Everquest

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by everquest
    hey im about to do a cycle of 450mg/week of deca and 500mg/week of a mix of 400enth and 100prop i plan on goin 10 weeks at it , in the past ive only done one cycle a year before summer to get in shape of 500 mg/week of sust 250 for 8 weeks, what do u guys think of the cycle i plan on doin, and what is a good guideline for the time i should stay "off" between cycles??

Everquest
    Perhaps something like this would be more suitable...1/4cc. of the T500 mix EOD. Propinate needs to be shot at least EOD if not ED. If not the sides will be inceased because of uneven hormone levels. 450mg. of deca sounds a bit like over-kill, IMO, unless you're experienced with it. As for "off" time...time on equals time off.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea time off = time on , including time on pct

enth and prop, why use a mix?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    enth twice a week prop every day

everquest is offline New Member
    the gear i got is 20ml deca 300 and 20ml test 250 the test is 200 enth 50 prop on the bottle, how would u suggest i do it then im goin 500/week test and 450/week deca, too much deca u think??

Everquest

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by everquest

Everquest

A guidline for off time is determined by your goals.

Why do you want to go off in the first place? HTPA recovery...then stay off till blood work says your recover

Financial...wait till you have money

Too much size too fast....wait a bit and trim some fat and start back much lighter

Drug test...wait till the test is over

Give your body a break from the stress...chill out till your back to normal

Etc, etc, etc...

It depends on your reasons for wanting to go off.

Thread Information