newbie23 is offline New Member

8th week on Deca and test C...how to taper off?

ok so my story is like this.... week of may 9 i start doin what my source tells me to do, bad idea, 900 deca per week with no test.... week of may 20 i sign up to AR forum, im informed that im a moron, i accept it and take the advice of the guys on the forum....from the week of may 20 i start taking 150 deca while i wait to get my test C in, due to the fact that i had no test and had to place an order i was putting 150 of deca for 2 weeks ..... i realize the weeks between 4 and 6 are the most cruicial for my gains but it wasnt till week 5 that i started to take the test c,, anyway weeks 5 through 8 i jumped back up to 300 deca and 400 test C per week....now here i am and its my 8th week in total including that screwed up 2 weeks of wasting the deca and almost ruining my body and the 2 weeks of just putting a little deca into myself cuz i didnt know what else to do at the time...my question is what shoudl i do now? start to taper off and if so what doseages do you reccomend? when should i stop all together?? also a huge concern i have is i cant get my hands on any clomid or HCG , is there anything over the counter that will work in a PCT?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    with that kind of a deca dosage u need a good pct or your balls will hate u, run the test 1 to 2 weeks longer than the deca, tapering off might do some good but in your case it might help a little....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm carry the test on for another 7 or so weeks and carry the deca on at 400mg for another 6

newbie23 is offline New Member
    really? that long? i thought a cycle should be no more than 12 weeks?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm carry the test on for another 7 or so weeks and carry the deca on at 400mg for another 6
    Not bad advice......plus, that will give him more time to get his clomid.

D

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yes sorry newbie...as the_dent said..get some clomid...make sure your PCT is sorted..your NEED pct

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you can get clomid and all pct stuff from research companies over the net. try PPL, LN, PnP

ISO D is offline New Member
    Cycle length is more a personal issue than anyone saying x weeks is all you got. I have been on cycles before that were 32 weeks then 8 off and back on with absolutely no problems at all. All bloodwork showed perfect, and I was not on a small cycle either. Anyway, just go with what you feel, and if you can swing it definitely keep the test going and with 400mg of Deca you will have no issues from that either. you will know when its time to jump off and as the folks above already pointed out have your clomid ready when you do. i recommend taking it at night as it will fatigue and tire you, and when taken at night will also help you get some good deep sleep. Combine with melatonin and allow your body to really get to work getting you back to natural levels. And don't feel bad about what happened with you. At least you saught out the information and asked for help. that was the smartest thing you could have done.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    No need to taper off, the half life and active life of the compounds taper off the drug for you when you stop. Just look in the PCT forum for the sticky on when to start PCT, Time the stopping of both compounds so they are out of your system completely at the same time. For example with test and eq you run test one week longer than eq so you will start pct two weeks after your last test shot, that way there was 21 days for EQ to leave your system and 14 days for test e to leave your system.

msu16366 is offline Member
    do you still take the novadex while waiting for the steriods to get out of your system.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    do you still take the novadex while waiting for the steriods to get out of your system.
    yes, I take it through then and also through PCT(post cycle therapy - with clomid) and even 2 weeks past PCT.

Thread Information