biggy_p is offline Associate Member

Exclamation !!help!!.. steroids and surgery

hey bros..
    i'm half way through my 5th week of:
    i ran dbol 1-4 30 mg ED but i finished that now
    test cyp 500mg/wk
    .25mg ldex ED
    20mg ED

i've had pains in the lower right half of my abdominals for the last 4 days so far, it was first off and on and now it is constant so i went to the after hours clinic. they checked and no hernia and said it could be appendictis. i didn't tell them that i was juicing or using anti-e's. i was wondering if this could be just a side effect from ldex, cuz i read that abdominal pain was one?? and if it is appendictis should i stop the juice and start up pct??
    Last edited by biggy_p; 06-22-2004 at 10:38 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    if it is for sure...then start PCT

any other suggestions?? would juice speed the recovery time? how long would i be off the wieghts for if i had appendictis?

deca helps with recovery...well they remove your appendics...so you will be out for a while bro

****, didn't want something like this to happen during my first cycle haha just my luck i guess..
    do you think that it's a possiblity that it could be a side effect from ldex or anything?? i'm hopin it's not my appendics, i'll be getting an ultra sound tomorrow

oh really..thats too bad man..i only use nolv..its all you really need..but i use prop so i dont worry about water retention...

you might as well be straight with your dr...lay everything out for him or her...and then their diagnose will be more educated...if it is the ldex..you wouldnt want to lose your organ over it...how have your gains been up to now

well i'm not positive that it's the ldex.. i was just reading in the profiles that abdominal pains are a possible side effect so thats what i'm hoping this is don't want any surgery really.
    i've had some solid gains so far.. i ran dbol 1-4 as well, i left that out.
    i was 5'9 180 starting and now i'm 195 very lean muscle as well as huge strenght increases so i've been happy with the results thus far.

well hittin pct and keepin those gains isnt bad...and you can save your gear for right after surgery...but hey...you dont even know what it is yet..wait till tomorrow..see what the dr has to say..then deside...pm me and tell me how she went...good luck

thats true.. pct wouldn't be so bad right now but i just don't wanna stop haha
    thanks a lot for the advise bro
    i'm hopin it's nothing and i can continue the cycle, i'll shoot you a pm tomorrow when i find out

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem with being on steroids while you are going into surgery is that your blood doesnt clot like it would ussually. Have you ever notice that if you even scap yourself when you are on a cycle youll bleed like a stuck pig. I cut my finger a couple weeks ago and bleed for probally a half an hour. and thats with holding a bandage on it. it wasnt even a deep cut!!!!

AdamK is offline New Member
    You will want to tell your doctor everything you have been taking, there is a realm of confidentiality, doctor-patient relationship, if you are having the surgery you will want him to know your juiced. You will usually get a lecture from a doctor, unless he is open minded and you prove to him you know what you are doing, but I guess I would take the uncomfort of telling him that and get a lecture than to not wake up after they put you under?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    The two last posts, excellent advice..

Thread Information