benchez is offline New Member

is oral surgery safe for me?

im in the middle of my test cycle, im 17, (please don't tell me how dumb i am for usin AS) im scheduled to get my back teeth taken out, cant think of name, im 2 tired, is it safe to get them removed when i need a general? i will be knocked out.. or will it be safe and/or safer to get a local anestetic. i know i will bleed a lot, but im just wonderin about the safety of the operation, or should i wait for it 2 be done? thx for your help.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    test cyclke at 17? mate you're too young to be using

im not sure how it should be done, id say local , but i cant honestly say

and are you referring to having your wisdom teeth out?

benchez is offline New Member
    ya thats it, im rly tired, couldn't think of the name, my mom is a dentist and says locals are rarely done, and it wouldn't be a good experiance, but im sure it would b safer, cause id rather b awake, ty for reply

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea that's my belief too, you'd be awake so it *should* be safer

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    Nah take the General, you wont feel the pain because your asleep and hell, if anything goes wrong you will never know about it

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I had dental surgery while on juice a 1½ years ago. They cut up my gums above the front teeth to knock a piece of the root of the tooth. The dentist said that I bleed a little more than normal but it was nothing to be afraid of. My dosages was not very high though. I only had local anestetic.

To be on the safe side you might wanna tell the dentist that you're juicing. He's probably more qualified to tell you what to do. For some stupid reason I didn't tell mine. I was afraid that the insurance wouldn't pay if I was juicing. But it's just money.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...dental+surgery

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    You gotta tell your dentist its not worth the risk.They got the same confidentiality rules as doctors(i think).Bring it up with your mum if you can always say the info is for a friend.

Thread Information