Thread: What next ?

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

What next ?

After I complete my cycle in a couple of wks, what sort of things should I be doing to keep my gains and to stop any dodgy side effects ? I dont have access to any post cycle sh*t at the minute. Any ideas as to what I should be doing to get my natural testosterone levels up?

Also is it a good idea just to eat like a beast (eggs, pasta, and sh*t) for 4 wks to try keep the gains ?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol you havent got any pct? You *need* pct

judging by what u said, u didnt run nolva during cycle either?
    and yes keep calories high during pct although ur not doing pct

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    After I complete my cycle in a couple of wks, what sort of things should I be doing to keep my gains and to stop any dodgy side effects ? I dont have access to any post cycle sh*t at the minute. Any ideas as to what I should be doing to get my natural testosterone levels up?

Also is it a good idea just to eat like a beast (eggs, pasta, and sh*t) for 4 wks to try keep the gains ?
    PCT is what you need to do...find a research lab(website) and order you some nolva and clomid...

Will try get sum PCT. Should have got it when I first bought the roids really. If I cant get my hands on any, what sort of side effects can I expect?

Will try get sum PCT. Should have got it when I first bought the roids really. If I cant get my hands on any, what sort of side effects can I expect?
    The main thing is that most likely you will not keep your gains. Main side effect gyno(b*tch tits)..
    Last edited by kronik; 06-26-2004 at 07:04 AM.

Its good that il keep my gains, but I dont want the bitch tits. Suppose I just worked out a little more, would that stop the bitch tits

Its good that il keep my gains, but I dont want the bitch tits. Suppose I just worked out a little more, would that stop the bitch tits
    Sorry meant to say you will not keep gains....I edited that, post sorry for misleading you...
    Last edited by kronik; 06-26-2004 at 07:05 AM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    shaun as kronik said you wont keep gains, bitch tits and its harder to recover...

did u do a dbol only cycle?!"

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Working out too much and you may lose gains even more. Keep a steady worktout schedule and make sure you protein and calories are HIGH. Thats the only thing that will help you keep some of ur gains. You will loose gains without a pct. And side effects are highly possible now for you too. Mainly ur probably gonna crash in test levels. Ever get that feeling sometimes when you wake up and you just feel smaller, and it really really bothers you (so you dont feel like wearing a beater that day no matter how not it is)... well thats what ur going to feel like EVERYDAY when ur test levels crash... if you cant get a hold of any clomid or nolva, i'd say at least go pick up some Tribulus at GNC and take 4 or 5 grams of that to help ur test.

Am i reading ur profile right?.. you've only been training for 6 MONTHS and you've taken 2 cycles of anabol already.... Thats crazy bro

Bin training for couple yr but more seriously for past 6 month. About the PCT, I had a word with freind of mine and he said that because Im only doin a small cycle, then I shouldnt really worry bout side effects but I think u guys probably know better than him. Im only doin 400mg test and 100mg stana split into 2 shots a wk for 5 wks.

Already seeing gains. Was also thinking bout finishing injections then goin straight into 4wk cycle of anobol whilst I research this a bit more which is what I should have done in the first place.

Any truth in any of this ?

Bin training for couple yr but more seriously for past 6 month. About the PCT, I had a word with freind of mine and he said that because Im only doin a small cycle, then I shouldnt really worry bout side effects but I think u guys probably know better than him. Im only doin 400mg test and 100mg stana split into 2 shots a wk for 5 wks.

Already seeing gains. Was also thinking bout finishing injections then goin straight into 4wk cycle of anobol whilst I research this a bit more which is what I should have done in the first place.

Any truth in any of this ?
    Bro the way you are running your cycles, will lets just say they need alittle help. test needs to be run 10-12 weeks, winny shot ED for 4-6(you can drink it), Dbol is normally used to kickstart a cycle for weeks 1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Bro the way you are running your cycles, will lets just say they need alittle help. test needs to be run 10-12 weeks, winny shot ED for 4-6(you can drink it), Dbol is normally used to kickstart a cycle for weeks 1-4.
    Well said...

As for your friend telling you that you wont get bad sides from a small cycle (and 400mg of test isnt that small a cycle)... he doesnt know what he's talking about. I'd say a good portion of people who juice dont even know how to do so correctly. When the guy i get my stuff from didnt even know what a pct was for, or when to start it, and he though clomid and novla were the same thing.. goes to show you that the best ways to take care of urself is to do tons of research, you'll find all you need at this site. Before ur next cycle, take ur time and plan things out... AND GET SOMETHING FOR UR PCT BRO lol or ur gonna get shut down hard

I here what you are saying but im just goin off what ive bin told, at 1st I was gonna run 200mg of test and 50mg of stana for 10wks but thought the more the better. This is how people here are running this stuf and they dont have any PCT and seem to keep there gains without side effects, but sayin that, they dont have access to this kind of info.

Anyway Im not really wanting to get massive, just dont want to be a weed like I was before I started the roids

I here what you are saying but im just goin off what ive bin told, at 1st I was gonna run 200mg of test and 50mg of stana for 10wks but thought the more the better. This is how people here are running this stuf and they dont have any PCT and seem to keep there gains without side effects, but sayin that, they dont have access to this kind of info.

Anyway Im not really wanting to get massive, just dont want to be a weed like I was before I started the roids
    I understand that is the way it is done there and both groups will argue which way is best, naturally I think our way is best. Do they run these cycles 4-5 weeks on then 4-5 weeks off and then back on again? The way some ppl do it in the States is to run 1-3 cycles per year with proper PCT and keep most if not all gains with very little reported sides. With PCT you get your HPTA back to functioning as quickly as possible so you can keep your gains.

The way most people do it here it to just take the stuff cycle after cycle with few wks break in between and keep doin it til they get the size they want. I never hear of any1 doin PCT.
    But Im tryin to do it right so I will keep the gains. And thanks to you guys im now a little more informed and think the next time I do a cycle il make sure ive got all the right stuff including PCT but as it stand at the minute, I cant get any PCT so will have to think of sumthin else. Isnt there anythin I can buy in the shop, or pharmacy?

The way most people do it here it to just take the stuff cycle after cycle with few wks break in between and keep doin it til they get the size they want. I never hear of any1 doin PCT.
    But Im tryin to do it right so I will keep the gains. And thanks to you guys im now a little more informed and think the next time I do a cycle il make sure ive got all the right stuff including PCT but as it stand at the minute, I cant get any PCT so will have to think of sumthin else. Isnt there anythin I can buy in the shop, or pharmacy?
    Well over the counter anti e's suck IMO...You try tribulis 3-5 grams ED to help with natural test production. Have you looked into research sites that might ship international? I will send you a PM.

wats anti e ? (sorry im new to this game)

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    bro get some pct drugs whatever you have to pay

wats anti e ? (sorry im new to this game)
    Read this for starters and I will look for one more: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=102894
    I added this one to it ia great read: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

Well, thanks for the help. I got all I needed from that thread. I was even thinking of being a cheeky fuc*er and goin around the doctors and asking him for sum Arimidet. Il just tel him wat its for and hel have to give me some. (its all free on the NHS)

Well, thanks for the help. I got all I needed from that thread. I was even thinking of being a cheeky fuc*er and goin around the doctors and asking him for sum Arimidet. Il just tel him wat its for and hel have to give me some. (its all free on the NHS)
    I suggest the nolva over armidex...

ok cheers

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Bro let me know what your doc says,fvck it while your there you may aswell ask him for your next cycle.Do you really think he is going to prescribe you something like that.For a start if your serious please read up so you know what your talking about to the doc.Send in your GF(if you have one who is willing)and tell him you have been trying for a baby for years and hope he prescribes clomid.Its worth a shot.

I already have one kid, but he wont know that. I wasnt serious bout goin to docs like but Il try anythin

Thread Information