Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Not getting bigger, why ?

Im in my 4th wk of injections and still see no major gains and wanted any advice as to why this was. Before I started injections I ran 2 courses of anobol and now do 200mg of test and 50mg stana twice per wk. Any help would be great

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey shaun, a fellow UK'er

iumm anyway what are you using? you havent said :|

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    Im in my 4th wk of injections and still see no major gains and wanted any advice as to why this was. Before I started injections I ran 2 courses of anobol and now do 200mg of test and 50mg stana twice per wk. Any help would be great
    wait a little bit longer. some peeps it takes 4-5 weeks. it should kick in if it is not crappy gear..

i just noticed you mentioned that you were taking stana, winnie i presume, only twice a week? at 50mg?

anabol/anabolon/a-bombs/anadrol50, should have put on a bit of weight. Strange that they didn't. Are you sure you haven't even gained a pound?

Most gear kicks in after weeks 4-6, so I wouldn't expect anything too soon. Still the Anadrol 50 should have blown you up a bit.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    oh he's using them now? hmm i thought he meant he was,

yea, give it time

your not taking in enough calories, plain and simple.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Why are you taking Winny when your already 5% bf?? Your cycle is wrong for your goals. Stop running & eat!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first off, check your diet. 2nd, it will take up to 4 weeks for the test to kick in and Winny 2 times a week will do NOTHING! You have to run Winstrol @ 50mg ED. (and yes, you can drink it) Also, do you mean you do 200mg two times a week (totalling 400mg) or just 200mg a week?

send me the winnie, i will dispose of it for you. you sure as hell dont need it. 5% bf, ****! do you have enough sack for your ballz? i bet if you turn sideways no one could see you...

Just to make it clear my cycle is 200mg of testosterone cypionate and 50mg stanozolol put in the same syringe then in my ass. I do this twice a wk at the minute and never stop eatin. But I have a very fast motabilism and have always bin slim buid.
    [B]"and yess I do have a lot of sack for my balls (thats the %5)"
    Any ideas lads and lasses ?

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Just to make it clear my cycle is 200mg of testosterone cypionate and 50mg stanozolol put in the same syringe then in my ass. I do this twice a wk at the minute and never stop eatin. But I have a very fast motabilism and have always bin slim buid.
    [B]"and yess I do have a lot of sack for my balls (thats the %5)"
    Any ideas lads and lasses ?
    Drink 50mg of winny everyday that you dont inject it, AT LEAST every other day...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Again, due to Winstrol 's half life, you absolutely need to shoot it ED. 2 times a week is like tossing your gear out a window....

Thanks for the advice lads and lases. Now just one more thing that I need to know. Is it better to shoot in the delts if to gain more upper body size than it is to shoot in the glut? Or is it true that this puts more strain on the heart or is that bit just a load of sh*t

Thanks for the advice lads and lases. Now just one more thing that I need to know. Is it better to shoot in the delts if to gain more upper body size than it is to shoot in the glut? Or is it true that this puts more strain on the heart or is that bit just a load of sh*t
    apparently you have not done your homwork.. just shoot it in your ass and yes thats a load of bull****.. this is how it is done..

1-10or12wk test e 200mg 2x a week
    run the winnie the last 6 weeks of your cycle at 50md EVERY DAY!! and DRINK IT DONT SHOOT IT. save the pins and pain and chug it!

then pct of course.

cheers for that. Some clown told me that whatever muscle I inject gets more effect from the shot, but this was obviously another misinformed wan*er

kronik is offline Senior Member
    cheers for that. Some clown told me that whatever muscle I inject gets more effect from the shot, but this was obviously another misinformed wan*er
    Just a guy at the gym I guess who probably does all oral cycles...If so, most guys at the gym are very misinformed. They get most of there info from the gym sources who are just trying to make the most money that he can and could care less the user.

OK thanks people, nice pic "Kronic" if that is really ur pic (which I doubt) then Id love a handful of them babies.

blueyes is offline New Member
    I read all the replies and no one mentioned that they anabol might be fake. People gain weight just looking at anabol

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    OK thanks people, nice pic "Kronic" if that is really ur pic (which I doubt) then Id love a handful of them babies.
    It's obviously a Male member bro...were you hoping for a tranny?

Obviously is a male member, but its good to dream. About the anobol - there is no way they are fake cos ive bin tryin to put weight on for years and have tried everything on the market and as soon as I turned to anobol it done the buissness in 4 wks gaining me 11 lb, and guess what ? - I love it.

Thread Information