British Bulldog is offline Junior Member

Dianabol as a supplement

I recently read an article concerning the use of dianabol as a supplement. It was based upon the use of 10mg of dianabol daily for 10-12 weeks.
    I am considering doing something similar to this myself. I am thinking of taking 5mg every morning with the weekends off for a duration of 4-5 months.
    What would be the implications of this? Would it cause damage to the liver? I personally think that dianabol liver damage is slightly overrated and surely 5mg is the equivalent of drinking only a few beers everynight.
    Would it affect natural testosterone production? Again, I feel that such small dosage would have little impact on test. production.
    Pease give me your opinions. Also, it would be interesting to hear if anyone else has tried this.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Im not so sure if such a low dose would do ****. bump

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog
    I recently read an article concerning the use of dianabol as a supplement. It was based upon the use of 10mg of dianabol daily for 10-12 weeks.
    I am considering doing something similar to this myself. I am thinking of taking 5mg every morning with the weekends off for a duration of 4-5 months.
    What would be the implications of this? Would it cause damage to the liver? I personally think that dianabol liver damage is slightly overrated and surely 5mg is the equivalent of drinking only a few beers everynight.
    Would it affect natural testosterone production? Again, I feel that such small dosage would have little impact on test. production.
    Pease give me your opinions. Also, it would be interesting to hear if anyone else has tried this.
    i think it is crap to be honest. the half life of dbol is so short that 10mg a day would only last half the day or less. i think it would be a waste of time money and your liver. thats just my 2 cents worth

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    The reasoning behind it is that it will give a positive nitrogen balance and improved protein synthesis.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    The reasoning behind it is that it will give a positive nitrogen balance and improved protein synthesis.
    take "nitro tech" lol! might help save your liver.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    There's plenty of supps that you can take to improve nitrogen balance and improve protein synthesis. Virtually every muscle building supplement is made to improve protein synthesis and nitrogen balance. I think that it would shut-down your test production, because you're still supplementing with test, therefor your body will recognize it and stop producing it naturally. As for your liver, I always like to limit the dose and duration of orals. If one was to take 10mg. of dbol ED for a prolonged period of time, I think the damagae would be the same, perhaps a little more when taking the lower dose for a longer period of time, IMO.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I think the reasoning behind it is that it only allows for minimal suppresion of HPTA because the drug is in your system only 1/3 of the day.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I say try it out and get blood work once every 4-6 weeks or so.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hehe

hehe... yeah, none of us do steroids . we're all big from NITROTECH and CELLTECH... both shown to increase muscle growth by 450%!!!

E.T.

Thread Information