Benner53 is offline New Member

Winny??? or what?

Me and my brother are interested in starting our first cycle.. i have been thinking about this and researching for over a year now. I am 250 lbs and he is 300 lbs, both well over 6 feet tall. I originally wanted to do a test cycle and after talking to some members on here i have decided different..
    after thinking and looking through many thing, i have decided that more then anything i am really looking to just lose a good 30-40 lbs and then work on getting bigger, maybe even naturaly...WHAT MY QUESTION IS, if my brother and myself were to take Winny without any other AS could we get rid of body fat and keep it off with training and diet? or is this just a quick fix that helps cut up muscle? i would appreciate any info i could get. thank you

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    winny will only cut you up with proper diet. If you need to lose 30-40lbs you should just get your diet right first,naturally.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Your best advice... lose that fat BEFORE using AAS.. you will be much happy and have alot more cash in your pocket... AAS when wanting to loose 30-40 lbs is a waste

get some E/C/A and maybe some clen .. figure a diet out and cardio..

use weight lifting to preserve muscle whiel dieting.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    Your best advice... lose that fat BEFORE using AAS.. you will be much happy and have alot more cash in your pocket... AAS when wanting to loose 30-40 lbs is a waste

get some E/C/A and maybe some clen .. figure a diet out and cardio..

use weight lifting to preserve muscle whiel dieting.
    I wouldn't suggest using clen until they are already lean.....JMO...

Blown, people respond to clen and ECA differently, soem get better results form clen and some get better from ECA.. I suggested it as a possible fat burner because for him it might end up being the most effective

Blown, people respond to clen and ECA differently, soem get better results form clen and some get better from ECA.. I suggested it as a possible fat burner because for him it might end up being the most effective
    I know bro lol...I wasn't arguing or flaming
    I have simply been instructed to wait to use clen until the person is lean already....but that's me....just tryin to help bro

never took it as a flame bro, just wanted to explain myself aswell

never took it as a flame bro, just wanted to explain myself aswell
    We need more of this.... .....(not in a gay way DB)
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 06-22-2004 at 11:43 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    We need more of this....
    This thread is turning homo...i'm outta here....

Back to the topic...

Winny only is a poor choice....Click Here To See Why

You need test as a base....

Like another bro said...save the AS and $ til later....

At that size, you will likely be able to lose ALOT with just Diet and cardio....and like animal-inside said...check out ECA for sure...
    Remember, the more muscle you have, the easier it is to lose fat...

Here is an excellent thread for you to take a look at bro....Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    This thread is turning homo...i'm outta here....
    Sorry DB...i made it un-gay....read above

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    I'm guessing that if you are wanting to lose 30-40 lbs, then your bf is pretty high. Winny will only produce nice results if your bf is about 10% or below. Everyone here is right. Save your cash, jump on a treadmill, get your diet in check and if you want to use anything, try clen or an ECA or ECY stack. Nothing beats good cardio and a healthy diet to drop lbs.

Benner53 is offline New Member
    ok, that sounds good, but can i keep muscle i have and still gain muscle while doing a lot of cardio? as of now i am going to the gym daily, i lift for about an hour or so, then i run for about 20 mins, the reason for is i have muscle and i dont want to lose it all, and i take glutamine & protein.. is that a good supplement for trying to lose fat and keep and even gain soem muscle at the same time??

It's very hard to gain muscle while cutting...
    Also, if you plan on dropping fat, you will need to do cardio for a lot longer than 20 minutes....45 mins to an hour is preferred...
    If you decide to do clen , it will help retain your muscle...because it is very anti-catabolic....just a thought...

got fina? is offline Member
    Very simple question to answer.

If u guys r gonna do Winny and keep on eating the same way u are now u will see absolutely ****.... There is nothing that i know of that cuts fat on its own. If that was the case we would all be taking this chemical, sit and watch TV and we would all be shreaded.
    Winny is a great steroid to take once ur ripped or at a low % bf. If taken then ull think Winny is amazing since it will take u to the next level. Im not talking from stuff i read im talking from past experiences.
    Get ur diet perfect first, go down to at least 12% bf first then consider taking Winstrol or else the results are gonna be **** and a waste of money...I keep on reading and hearing people say "i want to cut up or loose weight let me take some Winstrol". That is so not happening. If u want to cut up your diet is gonna do it not Winstrol. What Winstrol will do though is help u keep alot of lean muscle while loosing drastic amounts of fat....

Good luck......
    Last edited by got fina?; 06-23-2004 at 10:35 AM.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benner53
    Me and my brother are interested in starting our first cycle.. i have been thinking about this and researching for over a year now. I am 250 lbs and he is 300 lbs, both well over 6 feet tall BAD IDEA. I originally wanted to do a test cycle and after talking to some members on here i have decided different..(WHY NOT TEST ONLY AND WHO ARE THEY)
    after thinking and looking through many thing, i have decided that more then anything i am really looking to just lose a good 30-40 lbs (WINNY WILL NOT DO THIS IT IS NOT A FAT BURNER) and then work on getting bigger, maybe even naturaly(LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY WITH CARDIO AND DIET)...WHAT MY QUESTION IS, if my brother and myself were to take Winny without any other AS(IT WILL SHUT YOUR NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION DOWN RESULTING IN LIMP DICK) could we get rid of body fat and keep it off with training and diet? or is this just a quick fix that helps cut up muscle? i would appreciate any info i could get. thank you
    Respones in quotes and caps

Thread Information