bigPun is offline New Member

Cool Is this a waste???

wassup yall. My first cycle included 20ml of test-e(250) and 10ml of masteron which I stayed on for almost 12 weeks. I've been off for 13 weeks until monday I started back. This is only my second cycle, but maintained alot from my first(only lost 10lbs,mostly water), not very much strength decrease either. Im very pleased right now, but want to add a little more size, ecspecially legs. Just wondering if a 5 week period of test-e(250) a 500 per week was a waste of money?? Im 5'10" 192 10%B/f.
    appreciate any advice,
    bigPun

Anybody Awake

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigPun
    wassup yall. My first cycle included 20ml of test-e(250) and 10ml of masteron which I stayed on for almost 12 weeks. I've been off for 13 weeks until monday I started back. This is only my second cycle, but maintained alot from my first(only lost 10lbs,mostly water), not very much strength decrease either. Im very pleased right now, but want to add a little more size, ecspecially legs. Just wondering if a 5 week period of test-e(250) a 500 per week was a waste of money?? Im 5'10" 192 10%B/f.
    appreciate any advice,
    bigPun
    yep since the test e will kick in at around week 4 it pretty much a waste of $$$, get sum more gear to last u 12 weeks and throw in sum deca or eq for 11 weeks and run ur test 100mg higher than the deca and one week longer than u deca.(not really sure about the eq doses) but try deca a 400mgs and test at 500mgs

iv heard masteron is only good if ur already really really really cut up if ur not that probably was a waste of money

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Probably would be a waste since the long ester wont kick in until week 3 or so.

I am very interested in Masteron I want to take this very badly how much did you pay?

does it only come in amps?Have heard only europe and spain region for like 50 bucks two amps only.

Does it really solidify your gains that much and make hard muscles

Wish I had a source for this!!!

I got the masteron in a vail 10cc for 150$ worked real well on harding me up

I would like to give credit to masteron for helping me keep alot of gains as well

what if I strech this bottle out to 10 weeks at 250 per week?

what if I strech this bottle out to 10 weeks at 250 per week?

still think its a waste cuz it now ur second cycle, think about it ur body builds up a tolerance to things....like a person who has been drinkin for years can certainly out drink a person who is drinking for there first time (i know this is a pretty extreme example)..... u could stretch out ur 10cc to 10 weeks but i doubt ull get close to anywhere like ur first cycle. i still think u should pick up another bottle and run it at 500mg for 10 weeks and ull be really happy with ur results. I think 250mg a week would jus be a waste of time and money for food ( i know u should be eatin like ur on a cycle even if ur not, but i think people still eat a lil more jus so they know that there are not wasting there $$$ on the gear they bought)

I really dont want to stay on that long because I took alot of Metyl-D when I was off and I heard that was a huge mistake. Should I take clomid now or when I am off

I really dont want to stay on that long because I took alot of Metyl-D when I was off and I heard that was a huge mistake. Should I take clomid now or when I am off
    what is metyl-d? is it the same as m1t? if so then take sum pct and sum more time off and and try doin what i pm u with

Thanks. I dont know what u mean about the masteron in pm. My b/f was 8% when I was on it, now10%. Methyl-D is a pro hormone

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey yes,m 5 weeks isnt enough, been off 13 weeks? ur last cycle was 12...did u not do pct, or what?

time off = time on (incl pct)

THE PUMP is offline Member
    It b a waste of gear so hold out and get more.

Thread Information