bigguyca is offline New Member

Has anyone ever seen a glass testosterone vial like the one in the attached picture.

I received a pacakge of testosterone ethanate from Greece in which all the individual vials are glass. For the life of me, I can't figure out how I'm supposed to inject these. There are no rubber openings in which to inject the syringe and as far as I can tell, the only way to open it is to shatter the glass. I did this and it was a mess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anyone ever seen a glass testosterone vial like the one in the attached picture.-test.jpg  

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You need a amp opener or just use a pen cap....
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-23-2004 at 12:55 PM.

you need a better picture

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lol, you have to get an amp opener or score the middle of the neck and break it. sucks those amps dont come with directions,lol
    take a pen cap and place it on the top half of the neck and break it in half.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Send them to me...i will open them for you and send them back

Twammo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    LMAO

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    This isnt as hard as it seems. Take a metal nail file or a kitchen knife with small teeth and score(cut a line in the glass) the smallest part of the neck. Make sure to make a good even line around the entire neck of the ampule. The smallest(thin) part of the neck. Then take a pen cap like suggested above and snap the top of the ampule off with one quick motion. It might be best to hold the bottom part of the ampule with a towel incase the whole ampule breaks. It may take you a couple ampules to get the hang of it but it will be OK!!!!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyca
    I received a pacakge of testosterone ethanate from Greece in which all the individual vials are glass. For the life of me, I can't figure out how I'm supposed to inject these. There are no rubber openings in which to inject the syringe and as far as I can tell, the only way to open it is to shatter the glass. I did this and it was a mess.
    I have to ask this, How did you open the first one?

giant is offline Junior Member
    Just give it a quick snap at the neck like anhydro said. It shouldn't give you any problems.

Good sources ussually will send you a few extra amps just so you have enough for your cycle if some break.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I have to ask this, How did you open the first one?
    haha...yea i hope you didn't use the juice after u shattered the glass....

bigguyca is offline New Member
    Thanks to those who answered the question intelligently, especially to Anhydro78. For those of you amused by this, I opened the first one with a hammer (yes it is amusing) and I did inject it. As of now, I don't believe I injected any glass into my butt.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Thanks to those who answered the question intelligently, especially to Anhydro78. For those of you amused by this, I opened the first one with a hammer (yes it is amusing) and I did inject it. As of now, I don't believe I injected any glass into my butt.
    Sterility just went out window...

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense but I dont think anyone who cant open an amp needs to be using AAS. Is this your first cycle and what does your layout look like?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    If you cant get them open send them to me and Ill try as well

dookses is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    No offense but I dont think anyone who cant open an amp needs to be using AAS. Is this your first cycle and what does your layout look like?

ehh.. i don't think ability to open something you're totally unfamiliar with should be a requisite to aas use. jmo!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dookses
    ehh.. i don't think ability to open something you're totally unfamiliar with should be a requisite to aas use. jmo!
    It isnt a requisite but it seems as if he isnt much educated in AAS and what it comes in or how to open a amp. This is basic stuff here. JMO..
    abstrack@protonmail.com

That is some good Sh!t!!!!!! Smacked it with a hammer!!!LOL I have had people asking how to get this stuff out of here!! If you did inject some glass it will make its way to the surface of the skin eventually. You can also by an ampule opener. Its a tool that scores the glass for you. If you still have trouble with the instructions I gave you ,order an Amp opener online.

DaFoNz is offline New Member
    If you were looking for a rubber opening in an amp, you should probably be doing some more research for your own good. I am not trying to flame you for this, but if you are going to be putting substances into your body, you should know the different forms you can get it in. If you are unfamiliar with amps, then you are probably unfamiliar with AAS. Just be careful, and know what you are doing before you actually go ahead and do it. This is for your own good, it's not to belittle you. I am sure everyone on here will agree.
    Can you give us a layout of what your cycle looks like? Do you have PCT in place?

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not new to AAS, but I have never had to open an amp. I've just never had to buy any that was in an amp. I probably would need help too.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Take a little fine tooth saw or and ruff nail file and mark the glass around the neck of the amp....don't worry, it won't break, just do it good. Then take a pen cap, fit it over the neck and just snap it off. I had the same problem bro!

Hell I usually just snap em right off with my hands, I hae never busted one, My very first cycle was Omnadren .

Thread Information