gunnz is offline New Member

Unhappy Brutal side effects...help!

I recently did a cycle of consisting of dbol 's and winstrol . I was weary of the dbol's but these were the only steroids my friend could get. The strength and mass gains were great, however, I got pretty ****ing sick. Side pains and horrible acne and some hair loss. No way in hell I'll be doing that drug again. I want to try it agian, I'm an idiot, so do you guys have any ideas on what to use. Deca , Test?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    your first cycle was DBOL and Winstrol ? WOW, that makes not one bit of sense. Ones for mass, the other is for cutting and both together without any sort of test is NOT smart. That is horrible. You need to slow down, and begin to research. NEVER EVER take something you know nothing about.

BLT

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Just curious on what your doses were, and how long you took these.

Oh let me guess......Both were orals...????

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnz
    do you guys have any ideas on what to use. Deca, Test?

the search button perhaps!

maxmz is offline Junior Member

how much dbol?

how much dbol (mg) did u run bro and how long?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yep winny is real hard on the hair....... and 2 17aa drugs will give you ppains where you felt them........ they can be brutal on your liver.

blt is right do some research bro....... did you even run PCT to recover

The pain in your sides was what we call "kidney pumps". They are common on DBOL . How much water did you take? Acne is also a side effect with DBOL as well...And winstrol is hard on the hairline....

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnz
    No way in hell I'll be doing that drug again. I want to try it agian
    lol...i know what you mean..but it sounds funny

I started with the dbols at 20mg a day. Then 5mg winstrol toward the end of the cycle when I was only on 10mg dbols/day. I was only on the drugs for 3 weeks. I did alot of research on the drugs. There was some really good information on bodybuilding.com It's not like I just started popping pill without at least doing some research. My cousin got them for me and he said this would work well. I's all he could get and I don't know anybody who can hook up anything else. Also, I might be really sensitive to steroids I had blood work done when I was 18 and it revealed my natural test level is in the top 0.5%

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    There you guys go again bringing up liver damage and before guy mentions the dosage and duration he was on. No flame, but people seriously need to ease off that train of thought a bit.

Gunnz, when you say sick do you mean feeling stomach sick and a general crappy/lethargic feeling? Sometimes you will feel crappy for awhile when introducing a new drug into your system. As for the what you felt was bad hairloss, I would cease to use a drug in the future on that alone.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    There you guys go again bringing up liver damage and before guy mentions the dosage and duration he was on. No flame, but people seriously need to ease off that train of thought a bit.

Gunnz, when you say sick do you mean feeling stomach sick and a general crappy/lethargic feeling? Sometimes you will feel crappy for awhile when introducing a new drug into your system. As for the what you felt was bad hairloss, I would cease to use a drug in the future on that alone.
    He said he had pain in his side..... not his lower back or stomach.... so with that information I would think it was the 17aa's over working his liver...... and it doesn't matter how much he's running..... if he's pre-disposed or does have problems with his liver running both would cause him some pain.

Yeah it was more of general stomach/side pain the hair loss was probably because I started taking finasteride before the cycle. My brother started finasteride a while ago and he had some hair loss before it got better. The worst negative effect was by far the acne the others were definately manageable.

Oh..I was drinking nearly a gallon of water a day.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stanzolol is a precursor to DHT thats why your hair was falling out. If you take testosterone it will most likely happen just the same.

John88Test is offline Member
    dbol and winny...hmm...one is for bulking...one is for cutting...not a good idea...plus as for the winny...hell on the hair...as well as the dbol...may i suggest propecia...seems to be a pretty good DHT blocker...and the common kidney pumps on DBOL...man they are a bitch...i made the mistake of drinking real heavy one night like an idiot and i was hurtin real bad in the kidneys the next day...had no idea what it was....thought maybe i had fallen down some stairs or something...lol

So the consensus is that the stack was wack and I should do some of my own reasearch on the effects and uses of different steroids . I guess my cousin doesn't know **** then. He thought it was a good idea to bulk up and then shred in one cycle. Apparently not. Live and learn. Next time will definately be all injectables. Sucks I have a thing with needles after seeing one of my friends massive brusies from sticking himself in the delt.

Thread Information