etaphipike is offline New Member

New User, want to know the best cycle to stack deca and winny

I am going to start a cycle of DECA 300 and Winstrol , but I am hearing alot fo different things about how to do them. Can someone please give me an in-depth or just an overview of an idea for a cycle I should use, including how many cc's a week and how often a week, i.e. 1/2 cc twice a week, etc...thanks alot

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    have you done any research on ass? if you have its back to the drawing board for you. where did you get the idea for this cycle? are you cutting or bulking. if you dont even know the proper dosages you have no business injecting gear. bro, be safe about it, gains arnt worth your life, no one cares if your huge if you 6 feet under. this is some serious **** so i would sugest you get your stuff together and learn for yourself. this is a board to help people not do there homework for them, thats what mothers do.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    first of all, u dont run deca without test (of course not deca and winny without test).
    if this is your first cycle, u should do some search about... first cycle, there are lots of threads about it.
    also, dont forget to have all the stuff u need before starting your cycle... things like anti e's and pct drugs.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    what those 2 said...

sounds like you just made that thread without reading.. Theres some good basic/novice cycles in the stickies you should look at

Latimus is offline Banned
    lay down a plan..then we will rip it up for you...lol

start by telling us about yourself...stats, cycle history..while you research

Maraxus is offline Banned
    We cant do the work for you bro. We can only comment on the choices you make and provide feedback and input bro.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro do your research. The guys on this site have soooooo much knowledge you just need to dig around abit before you start throwing threads out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm, no comment. OK, I will chime in. Your cycle is horrible. Research the following..

1. DECA DICK
    2. DECA
    3. TEST only cycle
    4. CLOMID
    5. Winstrol
    6. NOLVA

This should keep you busy...Find out why a test only cycle is a good first cycle.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Hmmmm, no comment. OK, I will chime in. Your cycle is horrible. Research the following..

1. DECA DICK
    2. DECA
    3. TEST only cycle
    4. CLOMID
    5. Winstrol
    6. NOLVA

This should keep you busy...Find out why a test only cycle is a good first cycle.
    lol...you will be marked on this

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Do some research on good first cycles...CLICK HERE NEWBIE
    When you have researched some more, come back and get some feedback....no flame....

Thread Information