John88Test is offline Member

Angry Monday Inject went terribly wrong...

Injected test ent in my glute monday morning...everything was straight for a couple of hours...then all of a sudden.....terrible pains....no outward visible signs of infection or swelling...so i dealt with the pain for awhile...thursday rolls around cant stand the pain anymore...doctor tells me to go to the hospital...so i go...i didnt hit the sciatic nerve but something went real real wrong...i cleaned the site with alcohol before and after...it is now friday and i am still in a **** load of pain and am all dosed up on pain killers...could the batch be bad or something or maybe i had a allergic reaction??....i can barely walk...this sucks....next time im gonna inject in my arm..this way i could at least walk or take a **** without wanting to jump out of my skin....help

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    Injected test ent in my glute monday morning...everything was straight for a couple of hours...then all of a sudden.....terrible pains....no outward visible signs of infection or swelling...so i dealt with the pain for awhile...thursday rolls around cant stand the pain anymore...doctor tells me to go to the hospital...so i go...i didnt hit the sciatic nerve but something went real real wrong...i cleaned the site with alcohol before and after...it is now friday and i am still in a **** load of pain and am all dosed up on pain killers...could the batch be bad or something or maybe i had a allergic reaction??....i can barely walk...this sucks....next time im gonna inject in my arm..this way i could at least walk or take a **** without wanting to jump out of my skin....help

What kind of test are you using? Maybe you just have a low pain threshold.(sp)

daos is offline Associate Member
    what kind of enanthate ? brand name?

mass junkie is offline banned
    what did the Dr say?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    How much did you inject? 1st time I shot in glutes I did 1ml test prop and it left me with a bit of a knot for a few days. I've heard of horror stories of ppl shooting into their glutes, hitting a nerve and having their leg go numb hours. Has anyone had a similar experience?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    AS long as you didn't have swelling, redness, then your fine. I've done hundreds of injections that were pain free, I've done tons of injections that I've had pain.

xxxx
    Last edited by John88Test; 06-11-2009 at 06:40 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    test enanthate, by z**call, did only 1.1cc's of it into the glute...doctor checked my leg movements and he said i did not hit the sciatic nerve and that I did it in the right place...said it could be a possible allergic reaction to something else in the vial...or possibly something else...oh and as for Martha...low pain threshold my ass...I cant even walk bro...think about a serated steak knife stabbed in ur butt and when u move it goes deeper and deeper....alot of pain man..alot
    Ouch bro. Hope it get's better soon.

thanks man...

toolman is offline Banned
    You would have know right away if you hit the nerve. I did once and I **** near hit the roof. Was it your only shot from that batch? I would question that if there are no signs of infection and you did it in the right part of the glute.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Start using another sight like your buttocks or shoulders!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Its most likelt the BA in the gear...I have a knot for that long before...Grin and bare it and massage the fuk out of it...

tugs is offline New Member
    Ive had some bad experoences too--the very best thing next to do is too use a heating pad and keep massaging it--put it on for 20 min then off--do it--it'll feel better within an hr

xxxx

Draconian is offline New Member
    I've used Z**calls Deca , EQ200, Test E, and Test P. The only with with any bit to it is Prop, and it wasn't even that bad.

arby is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same boat bro. I did a test E injection on Monday and the next day it's impossible to sit, lay down, even on my stomach. I've done 50 injections before and this is by far the worst I've ever had it. It's swelled up and you can tell from where it is that the spot I injected that it was in the right place. So I'm confused and in pain, thinking about taking vicodins until it goes away. I started taking antibiotics just in case and I'm upping my vitamin regimen for a few days.

RB

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem. On Tuesday, I injected in into my right glute, 1cc (100mg) QV Propionate along with 1/2 cc of Denkall Cypiotest (125mg). Injection area was fine for hours. I woke up on Thurday and I was in a lot of pain. I thought maybe I had an infection but no signs of swelling, no hot area or sick feeling. Just pain, barely able to walk. Pain all day Wednesday and Thursday. Last night, Thursday, was shot number two. I cleaned the other glute with alcohol swab and made sure everthing was clean. No pain during the shot, woke up this morning same pain now in both glutes. I can barely walk. I have massaged the area. After reading, many have pain from Propionate injections and some don't, I will try to go with a few more shots from one of the other vials, they have different lot and expiration dates. I took 4 advil to lessen the pain. I have read about others that have had pain that shoot into bicept or delts and can't move their arms. Many seem to think that the pain goes away after about two weeks of shots. I'm going to keep going but I don't know how I'll walk for another week or workout. I never expected the pain to be this bad. I was always one of those "just suck it up you'll be fine" people.
    Last edited by Clarkk; 07-09-2004 at 01:53 PM.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I do my injects at night and I always follow the massage up with the heating pad all while I sleep. Seems to do the trick for me everytime.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If you had to go to the hospital for that I would only inject 1/2 cc the next few times. Why take a serious chance something is wrong. See how you react. Better safe than sorry. Next time could be worse... good luck

xxxx
    Last edited by John88Test; 06-11-2009 at 06:41 PM.

xxxx

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    ifcdeke

I had shot three this morning saturday. Definitely, less pain. Advil helps alot. I think my body is now used to the propionate and cypiotest. It still hurts bad when I sit but not really when I walk anymore. Thank god. Glad your better too.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Just change sites bro... I LOVE The thigh personally

RAM2500 is offline Member
    I have never shot in the Gluts. My girlfriend is a nurse and says the risk is to high because of the sciatic. I alternate my quads. Even with 2.5cc of test the pain is very minimal. She is a pro.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I have never shot in the Gluts. My girlfriend is a nurse and says the risk is to high because of the sciatic. I alternate my quads. Even with 2.5cc of test the pain is very minimal. She is a pro.
    The risk is high if u have a a$$ is like a little girl or u r using a needle that is like 3 inches long.

Thread Information