maxmz is offline Junior Member

L-Dex or Arimidex tabs?

What do u bros think would be better to use during cycle? I know price is different and would go with liquid but just want feeback.

30 arimidex tabs (1mg). $45
    L-dex 1mg/ml -30ml vial $43.65

would 30tabs or 30ml be enough for 13 weeks? taking .25mg/day I did the math and think 'yes'?

anyone know where can i get a tab cutter for the tabs, anyone have ideas on how to split a 1mg tab into .25mg?

Thanks bros.

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmz
    What do u bros think would be better to use during cycle? I know price is different and would go with liquid but just want feeback.

30 arimidex tabs (1mg). $45
    L-dex 1mg/ml -30ml vial $43.65

would 30tabs or 30ml be enough for 13 weeks? taking .25mg/day I did the math and think 'yes'?

anyone know where can i get a tab cutter for the tabs, anyone have ideas on how to split a 1mg tab into .25mg?

Thanks bros.
    being the prices are so dam close just go with the tabs and save all the BS screwing around with the syringe and measuring and so on, just pop a quarter of a tab or half in the mourning and call it done. the easyer the better i say.

you should be able to get tab cutters at wal-mart or a drug store i have personally seen them there!

i would go with the tabs at that price.

Thread Information