06-23-2004, 02:12 PM #1
Quick advise to newbies, Again!!!!!!
1. Do your research. This is the most important thing! Why would you put something in your body you have no idea about? Don't expect anyone to do the dirty work for you.
2. Just because you got some steroids , doesn't mean you have to do them.
Most of the time the stuff you get without research will make up a horrible cycle.
3. Don't justify using the wrong gear. If you bought the wrong stuff, then let it be a lesson. To many times guys buy the wrong stuff and think "Well now that I have it I have to do it" WRONG! Save it for later
4. ALWAYS, ALWAYS do source checks (just not in an open forum)
5. Just because someone at your gym tells you something (no matter how big or smart you think he is) Do your own research. Most of the time you will find out they have no idea what they are talking about.
6. Make sure you have everything on hand including your PCT (Post cycle thearpy) before starting a cycle.
7. If your under the age of 21, don't expect any knowledgable bro to help you with a cycle. Use the next few years perfecting your diet.
8. Oral cycles are horrible. If your not ready for needles your not ready for steroids. Quit asking us to help you create an "all oral" cycle. Your wasting your time.
9. Injecting yourself is easy.
10. No matter what you think, there is NO such thing as a cycle or 2. Be prepared to accept that. No matter how mentally tough you think you are, steroids are for the long haul.
11. TEST IS THE BASE OF EVERY CYCLE....Lets all say it again....TEST is what???
Last edited by buylongterm; 06-23-2004 at 02:21 PM.
06-23-2004, 02:14 PM #2
Make it a sticky.
06-23-2004, 02:14 PM #3
Big Bump...Take it as far as u can naturally. Peace
06-23-2004, 02:17 PM #4
i know i am still relatively new compared to some of u guys and have a lot to learn...but **** i didnt come and post some **** like a loada these new guys do 'i heard deca only is good'
how many ****ing times will i see that
06-23-2004, 02:17 PM #5Retired Vet
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
Number 6 especially...sooo important...
06-23-2004, 02:29 PM #6Associate Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
just some extra input!
1. do not consider testicular injections!
2. never use the same needle twice (always have more than what you need or no AS for you until you do)
3. you can drink winny (winstrol )
4. and finally just in case you forgot! always include TEST or do not bother with a cycle period.
hope this info helped you!
06-23-2004, 02:32 PM #7
Very nice BLT. STICKY this up
06-23-2004, 02:37 PM #8Originally Posted by buylongterm
man i can watch myself neutralize all my choices...i remember thinking...ill just do primo..its mild and thats it...i can see myself climbing the steps...started with creatine...the gateway drug! then andro...then ill just do primo..well that was shot down..now im on tren ...but this is going to be my only cycle...lol...but 2 weeks in...i want to go pro!!!!!!!!!
06-23-2004, 07:47 PM #9
Awesome post bro......... very informative
06-23-2004, 07:49 PM #10Originally Posted by Beefbody
CAN U REALLY DRINK WINNY???
06-23-2004, 07:52 PM #11Originally Posted by buylongterm
06-23-2004, 07:52 PM #12
Excellent post...and thanks to all the oldtimers for taking the time to point us newbies in the right direction...
06-23-2004, 08:05 PM #13Originally Posted by buylongterm
06-23-2004, 08:08 PM #14
you make us all proud BLT! and let me reiterate that, yes, injecting yourself is easy so don't be a pussy and man up!
06-23-2004, 08:34 PM #15Originally Posted by Beefbody
OH and I vote sticky for this. Im seeing more and more of dbol only cycles and the "can i drink winny?" questions lately.
And you might add a #12 Steriod questions only in the steroid section.JMO
06-23-2004, 08:37 PM #16
06-23-2004, 08:38 PM #17Originally Posted by bubbathegut
06-23-2004, 08:41 PM #18Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by buylongterm
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
Great posts BLT!!
06-23-2004, 09:26 PM #19Originally Posted by buylongterm
excellent!!! sticky please!
06-23-2004, 09:34 PM #20Originally Posted by buylongterm
I know I know............Test is is a balanced part of a nutritional breakfast?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)