BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Quick advise to newbies, Again!!!!!!

1. Do your research. This is the most important thing! Why would you put something in your body you have no idea about? Don't expect anyone to do the dirty work for you.

2. Just because you got some steroids , doesn't mean you have to do them.
    Most of the time the stuff you get without research will make up a horrible cycle.

3. Don't justify using the wrong gear. If you bought the wrong stuff, then let it be a lesson. To many times guys buy the wrong stuff and think "Well now that I have it I have to do it" WRONG! Save it for later

4. ALWAYS, ALWAYS do source checks (just not in an open forum)

5. Just because someone at your gym tells you something (no matter how big or smart you think he is) Do your own research. Most of the time you will find out they have no idea what they are talking about.

6. Make sure you have everything on hand including your PCT (Post cycle thearpy) before starting a cycle.

7. If your under the age of 21, don't expect any knowledgable bro to help you with a cycle. Use the next few years perfecting your diet.

8. Oral cycles are horrible. If your not ready for needles your not ready for steroids. Quit asking us to help you create an "all oral" cycle. Your wasting your time.

9. Injecting yourself is easy.

10. No matter what you think, there is NO such thing as a cycle or 2. Be prepared to accept that. No matter how mentally tough you think you are, steroids are for the long haul.

11. TEST IS THE BASE OF EVERY CYCLE....Lets all say it again....TEST is what???

PEACE,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-23-2004 at 01:21 PM.

Make it a sticky.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Big Bump...Take it as far as u can naturally. Peace

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i know i am still relatively new compared to some of u guys and have a lot to learn...but **** i didnt come and post some **** like a loada these new guys do 'i heard deca only is good'
    how many ****ing times will i see that

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Great post...
    Number 6 especially...sooo important...
    BUMP!

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    just some extra input!

1. do not consider testicular injections!

2. never use the same needle twice (always have more than what you need or no AS for you until you do)

3. you can drink winny (winstrol )

4. and finally just in case you forgot! always include TEST or do not bother with a cycle period.

hope this info helped you!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Very nice BLT. STICKY this up

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

10. No matter what you think, there is NO such thing as a cycle or 2. Be prepared to accept that. No matter how mentally tough you think you are, steroids are for the long haul.
    Ok i just want a mild cycle to get past the 300 mark...alright ill do a moderate cycle but just one...ok i have to start cutting for the olympia soon...lol

man i can watch myself neutralize all my choices...i remember thinking...ill just do primo..its mild and thats it...i can see myself climbing the steps...started with creatine...the gateway drug! then andro...then ill just do primo..well that was shot down..now im on tren ...but this is going to be my only cycle...lol...but 2 weeks in...i want to go pro!!!!!!!!!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Awesome post bro......... very informative

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    just some extra input!

2. never use the same needle twice (always have more than what you need or no AS for you until you do)

4. and finally just in case you forgot! always include TEST or do not bother with a cycle period.

CAN U REALLY DRINK WINNY???

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

ya i think this is so true, but being on cycle can steer u away from some bad things in life like junk food, drugs, liquor, etc....

Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member
    Bro

Excellent post...and thanks to all the oldtimers for taking the time to point us newbies in the right direction...

Smeltfisher

Matto20 is offline Member
    TEST IS THE BASE OF EVERY CYCLE....Lets all say it again....TEST is what???

NOT!!!!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    you make us all proud BLT! and let me reiterate that, yes, injecting yourself is easy so don't be a pussy and man up!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    just some extra input!

wait so that post you started about testi injects was all a scam? thought it seemed fishy.

OH and I vote sticky for this. Im seeing more and more of dbol only cycles and the "can i drink winny?" questions lately.
    And you might add a #12 Steriod questions only in the steroid section.JMO

bubbathegut is offline Member
    quck!!!!!!!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    quck!!!!!!!
    Ya..what he said

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    1. Do your research. This is the most important thing! Why would you put something in your body you have no idea about? Don't expect anyone to do the dirty work for you.

Most of the time the stuff you get without research will make up a horrible cycle.

3. Don't justify using the wrong gear. If you bought the wrong stuff, then let it be a lesson. To many times guys buy the wrong stuff and think "Well now that I have it I have to do it" WRONG! Save it for later

5. Just because someone at your gym tells you something (no matter how big or smart you think he is) Do your own research. Most of the time you will find out they have no idea what they are talking about.

6. Make sure you have everything on hand including your PCT (Post cycle thearpy) before starting a cycle.

7. If your under the age of 21, don't expect any knowledgable bro to help you with a cycle. Use the next few years perfecting your diet.

8. Oral cycles are horrible. If your not ready for needles your not ready for steroids. Quit asking us to help you create an "all oral" cycle. Your wasting your time.

PEACE,

BLT

Great posts BLT!!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

PEACE,

BLT

excellent!!! sticky please!

mass junkie is offline banned

PEACE,

BLT

I know I know............Test is is a balanced part of a nutritional breakfast?

Thread Information