dieseL atC is offline Member

200mg Deca enough for joint pain?

I'm going to be taking 500mg Test E for 10 weeks along with Femara, I've been having some joint pains in my shoulder, and I figure It's not going to get any better with drastic strength gains. Would 200mg of Deca be enough for joint pains? How about even 100?

AnabolicBeast400 is offline New Member
    Why waste 100 or 200mg of deca , why not jsut run the deca with your test at a resonable dosage, it can only help. JMO

yes definatly...

Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    I'm going to be taking 500mg Test E for 10 weeks along with Femara, I've been having some joint pains in my shoulder, and I figure It's not going to get any better with drastic strength gains. Would 200mg of Deca be enough for joint pains? How about even 100?
    ....depending on body weight i'd say 200mg's would be cool....i was approx 235lbs a few yrs ago did a low does cycle of deca (200mgs 8 weeks-(broke my cherry with that) and it was great..not much weight gain but then again i did get a few looks...i think 6-8 months later did a real cycle of sust/deca again low dose with no reocurring shoulder problem..

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Diddo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ....depending on body weight i'd say 200mg's would be cool....i was approx 235lbs a few yrs ago did a low does cycle of deca(200mgs 8 weeks-(broke my cherry with that) and it was great..not much weight gain but then again i did get a few looks...i think 6-8 months later did a real cycle of sust/deca again low dose with no reocurring shoulder problem..
    This will definetly help with the joint pain...Peace

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    ....depending on body weight i'd say 200mg's would be cool....i was approx 235lbs a few yrs ago did a low does cycle of deca(200mgs 8 weeks-(broke my cherry with that) and it was great..not much weight gain but then again i did get a few looks...i think 6-8 months later did a real cycle of sust/deca again low dose with no reocurring shoulder problem..
    Wow i did'nt know that deca was that good for joint pain is it the water retension or somthing about nandrolone ?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    200 wil do the trick -its doiong it for me big time. in fact even after I quit using it in my first cycle the benefits stayed.

BTW - even a small doasage like 200 is enuf to shut you down so be sure to use HCG if you are going more than 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Wow i did'nt know that deca was that good for joint pain is it the water retension or somthing about nandrolone?
    ....good question....i'm not for sure on how it helps, i know deca cause you retain more water and somehow the water goes into your joints and prolly everywhere else too but it seems absorbed more in joints...great lubrication..I know the vets can greatly explain the reason better than I..

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    ....good question....i'm not for sure on how it helps, i know deca cause you retain more water and somehow the water goes into your joints and prolly everywhere else too but it seems absorbed more in joints...great lubrication..I know the vets can greatly explain the reason better than I..
    deca signals your body to produce and secret nore cenovial (sp?) fluid - which is like Slick 50 for the joints.

Thread Information